- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Winter is the season to enjoy a sip of hot soup in the evening and fight the cold winds. Soups are healthy and filling snacks which can be made easily too! During winter, you get ample of vegetables to make healthy soup of different flavours. Carrots are not only nutritious but used to make soup. You must have had tomato soup every other day. It is time to try something different which is not only tasty but filling and healthy for the body and skin! Here is the recipe to make carrot soup.
Carrot soup recipe:
2 ' tbsp tomato puree or 1 tomato
2 tsp garlic
black pepper powder
coriander leaves for garnishing
Directions to make the healthy carrot soup, snack recipe:
1. Peel, clean and slice the carrots. Now grate the carrots and keep in a bowl.
2. Boil the carrots and tomato and then blend in a grinder to make a smooth paste.
3. Heat butter in a pan and add garlic followed by carrot-tomato paste. Saute for a minute and then add salt, garam masala and mix well.
4. Boil for a minute and put it off flame. Pour in a soup bowl and garnish with black pepper powder and coriander leaves.
Carrot soup is ready to drink. Enjoy this healthy snack!