- 5 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 6 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 7 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 9 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Sports Extended New Zealand squad flies out of Pakistan on chartered plane
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
When you have your evening tea with your family, crispy snacks can be prepared to enjoy each sip of the beverage. Instead of buying fast food items from the market, why don't you try making something at home?
That is why, today, we are sharing with you this amazing recipe of the potato wafers.
Try making this at home to enjoy your family gupshups with a nice cup of coffee/tea. Your kids would surely ask for more, once they get to taste these potato wafers.
Serves - 6 people
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
1. Potatoes - 4 (peeled)
2. Oil for deep frying
3. Salt as per taste
• Take a slicer. You can choose any design to make your potato wafers look interesting. Slice the peeled potatoes.
• Turn on the stove and heat a kadai with oil for deep-frying. When your oil is fuming hot, slowly add the potato slices you have prepared.
• Now, fry the potatoes till they turn golden brown in colour. You can remove it at that stage; or if you want those to become dark, fry it some more.
• When done, take off the wafers into a kitchen towel, so that excess oil is absorbed completely.
• Sprinkle salt and mix well. When you serve the potato wafers cold, they will be more crispier.
Your potato wafers are ready. Make sure the potato slices don’t stick to each other while frying. And enjoy your evening tea time with these simple potato wafers