- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- News PIL challenging renaming of Allahabad to Prayagraj: SC issues notice to UP govt
- Finance Budget 2020: Duty-Free Alcohol, Cigarette Purchase May Be Restricted
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Delicious potato balls is so easy to make especially working professionals and also tastes heaven. The potato ball recipe is a delicious way to break the same old boring potato routine.
Potato Balls Recipe
2 Potatoes (peeled and boiled)
1 cup cheese (grated)
Paste of mint leaves and green chillies (or can also chop them finely)
2 tbp Butter
1 tsp corn flour
Salt and pepper to taste
Time: 40 minutes
Serves: makes 12 to 15 balls
1.Add all ingredients to a bowl and make dough. Keep it aside with lid covered for half an hour.
2.After sometime, Make small balls of this mixture.
3.Bake these balls over 350 F for 7-8 minutes. Once there is a change in color, remove balls from the oven. Keep these balls aside to cool down.
4.After 20 minutes, deep fry balls in oil to golden brown.
5.Remove and drain balls on tissues or paper towels.
6.Serve hot with a spicy sauce. Tasty balls are ready to serve.
Enjoy the potato balls recipe on a chilling rainy day.
If you are a potato lover, you must try this crispy potato balls recipe, it is perfect for any party and complements with a number of dishes.