- 7 min ago Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 37 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 47 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 52 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Movies Varun Dhawan Starrer Street Dancer 3D Creates Waves At The Box Office, Performs Incredibly Well!
- Sports IPL 2020 final likely to be held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Just like Holi is predominantly a North Indian festival, this Holi recipe too is popular North Indian food. But you can swear by the deliciousness of this Indian food recipe. So no matter which part of the world you belong to, you can definitely give it a try.
Ingredients For Litti Chokha:
1. Sattu or gram flour ½ cup
2. Flour ½ cup
3. Onions 2 (chopped finely)
4. Ginger 1 inch pieces (minced)
5. Garlic 2-3 cloves (minced)
6. Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
7. Ajwain or carom seeds 1 teaspoon
8. Green chillies 4-6 (chopped)
9. Brinjal or Egg plant 1
10. Tomatoes 2
11. Ghee or clarified butter 2 tablespoons
12. Oil for deep frying (half of the pan)
13. Coriander leaves (chopped) 3 tablespoons
14. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Making Litti Chokha:
- Knead a dough out of flour separately. Fashion cup like shapes out of it and keep aside.
- Chop the onions, ginger, garlic and chillies. Mix it with the sattu. Add all the spices and lemon juice to it; mix it well.
- Now fill in the sattu filling in the flour cups you have fashioned. Seal it with your fingers and deep fry them in steaming oil.
- To make the chokha you need to dry roast the brinjal and tomatoes on open flame. Skin the brinjal and mix it with the pulp of the roasted tomatoes.
- You can add a bot of chopped onions, green chillies and coriander leaves to it. Whip it to mix it well.