- 36 min ago Hina Khan Looks Refreshing In Her White Dress But Let's Not Ignore That Quirky Accessory
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Curd For Skin And How To Use It To Tackle Different Skin Woes
- 1 hr ago Narayana Health City Executes Karnataka's Youngest Heart Transplant
- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Shows Us How To Look Amazing Even In Unassuming Outfits
- News FMCG sector to expand at 9 pc in FY20: Report
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Movies Himanshi Supports Asim Riaz Post Break-up With Her Fiance, Asks Fans Not To Be Insensitive
- Sports PBL Season 5: Madhya Pradesh’s rising star Priyanshu Rajawat impresses PV Sindhu on Premier Badminton League debut
- Technology Anker launches Soundbuds Verve Wired Earphones For Rs. 1,199 In India
- Automobiles Hyundai Aura Launched Starting At Rs 5.80 Lakh: Bookings Open At Rs 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Potato Chips Chicken Strips
Chicken Breasts – 500 gm
Potato Chips – 100 gm
Flour – 50 gm
Eggs – 4
Salt and Pepper – To Taste
Purple Cabbage - 1
1. Preheat the oven at 220 degrees C and grease it lightly with butter.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into strips
3.Beat up the eggs with chilli flakes, salt and pepper
4.Layout chips and flour in different plates.
5. Dip the sliced chicken breasts in the egg and then roll it over chips and dust it with flour.
6. Then bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
7.Brush off all the extra chips
Dip the tip of the baked chicken wings in red chilli sauce and then warp up two strips in a leave of purple cabbage. Pin it up with a toothpick and serve hot with mayonnaise.
Treat your guest with this chicken recipe this Halloween to add on to the spirit of the party.