- 1 min ago Kangana Ranaut Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Pink Floral Dress
- 20 min ago Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment & How To Prevent Them
- 23 min ago 5 Beautiful LGBTQ Ads That You May Not Have Seen
- 25 min ago Manisha Koirala And Esha Deol Have Sari Goals For Us This Wedding Season
- News Cong, NCP likely to hold talks in Delhi for tie-up with Sena
- Finance Rupee Weakens To Over 2-Month Low; Crosses 72/Dollar Level
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 Renders Leaked; 108MP Triple Rear Cameras, QHD Waterfall Display Tipped
- Automobiles Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3 Lakh
- Sports Aakash Chopra's tweet on Deepak Chahar from 2010 goes viral, here's why fans are calling him 'Gyanwaan'
- Movies Vidya Balan Can’t Stop Laughing Whenever She Sees This Scene From Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s Gol Maal
- Travel Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium - Where Learning Is Fun
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Potato Chips Chicken Strips
Chicken Breasts – 500 gm
Potato Chips – 100 gm
Flour – 50 gm
Eggs – 4
Salt and Pepper – To Taste
Purple Cabbage - 1
1. Preheat the oven at 220 degrees C and grease it lightly with butter.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into strips
3.Beat up the eggs with chilli flakes, salt and pepper
4.Layout chips and flour in different plates.
5. Dip the sliced chicken breasts in the egg and then roll it over chips and dust it with flour.
6. Then bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
7.Brush off all the extra chips
Dip the tip of the baked chicken wings in red chilli sauce and then warp up two strips in a leave of purple cabbage. Pin it up with a toothpick and serve hot with mayonnaise.
Treat your guest with this chicken recipe this Halloween to add on to the spirit of the party.