- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 update: Exam conducting authority not yet finalised
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Bhang pakoras are not as strong as the alcoholic drink and taste really good. Here is the holi recipe preparation.
Bhang Pakora Recipe
- 2 cups gram flour (besan)
- 1 potato
- ½ cup cauliflower
- 1 onion
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 brinjal Brinjal
- ½ tsp bhang seed powder
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Pinch of baking soda
- Pinch of carom seeds
- 5 gms mango powder (aamchur)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep-frying
Preparing Bhang Pakora:
- In a bowl, add the sieved besan, baking soda, salt and chilli powder. Prepare a thick batter.
- Wash, peel and make slices of the vegetables
- Add the bhang seed powder, ajwain, mango powder and salt. Mix the vegetables well.
- Dip the vegetables in the batter and deep fry till golden brown. Tasty bhang pakoras are ready.
Serve the pakora hot with sauce or chutney.
You can also add a few slices of capsicum, okra to the bhang pakora recipe.