- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 14 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 14 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- Sports India vs SA, 3rd T20I: Full List Of Award Winners, Man Of The Match & Series, Post-Match Presentation Info
- News Elon Musk to go ahead with $54.20 a share Twitter deal
- Finance ICICI Securities Upgraded This Small Cap Service Sector Stock From Hold To Add, Shares Can Surge 10%
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
Despite having a diverse culture, we Indians take a lot of pride in saying that this nation is united. The diversity doesn't get reflected in the form of language, looks or clothes; but it applies for cuisines as well. The best of Indian dishes differ in taste, texture and cooking style from north to south and east to west. That is why we have so many different famous Indian recipes on our palate. We all know that Indians are foodies by default the best Indian recipes are enjoyed in every part of the country.
Republic day holds a special place in the heart of every Indian and every year it is celebrated on 26 January. What makes it more special is a holiday! And we all can vouch for one fact that we just cannot celebrate a holiday without good food.
There are many things that are not right with our nation. However, we can hold our heads in high in pride for our food. The best Indian recipes have been hand-picked by Boldsky from the different states in India.
Take a look and have a gastronomic republic day!
Gosht Ka Salan Recipe
Gosht ka salan is basically a recipe that comes from the North-Western Frontier province that is now Pakistan. In India, this mutton curry is a part of the Mughlai cuisine. It is often rumoured that gosht ka salan was the favourite dish of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Click Here For Gosht Ka Salan Recipe
Udupi Tomato Rasam Recipe
Udupi recipes have a unique taste of their own. So does this Udupi tomato rasam recipe. It is easy to prepare and gets ready in minutes. So, if you are planning for aquick lunch then this is the best and the healthiest option for you.
Click Here For Udupi Tomato Rasam Recipe
Bombay Tomato Pulao Recipe
The Mumbai special tomato pulao or the Bombay tomato pulao is a simple and quick recipe which is perfect for a single meal as well as for your lunch box. You can use the vegetables of your choice to make this recipe more colourful and healthy.
Click Here For Bombay Tomato Pulao Recipe
Malabar Style Chicken Curry Recipe
Kerala recipes are therefore distinct from the other south Indian recipes and have their unique blend of flavours. If you are a fan of Keralite food, you may have noticed that it has a touch of the coastal spices in it. So, today we have a lip-smacking chicken recipe from the Malabar coast.
Click Here For Malabar Style Chicken Curry Recipe
Lucknow Chicken Korma Recipe
Lucknow chicken korma is a rather simple yet flavourful recipe that you can try at home. Lucknowi recipes or rather the cuisine of Awadh is full of flavourful dishes like the succulent Gelawati kebabs, melt-in-mouth sheekhs, biryani, kormas and so on. In short, Lucknow proves to be the perfect destination for foodies.
Click Here For Lucknow Chicken Korma Recipe
Bengali Luchi & Aloo Dum Recipe
recipe for the perfect luchis and spicy aloo dum to go with it is the best treat for the pujas. It is one recipe that can be enjoyed by anyone and everyone. You can prepare this dish at home easily.
Click Here For Bengali Luchi & Aloo Dum Recipe
Dal Makhani Recipe
Dal makhani is one dal recipe which is enjoyed by almost each of us at any and every occasion. Take a look at this easy dal recipe and learn to prepare the exotic dhaba style dal makhani at your home.
Click Here For Dal Makhani Recipe
Murgh Malai Kebab Recipe
This kebab recipe is low on spice and is a perfect treat for the kids too. It is known as the murgh malai kebab as it is prepared with a lot of cream and other dairy products. This kebab recipe can be easily prepared with or without an oven.
Click Here For Murgh Malai Kebab Recipe
Rava Fish Fry Recipe
Rava fish fry is a homemade fish fry dish that can give competition to any restaurant or café's menu. Sooji is used in this fish fry recipe. Rava fish fry is crisp and delectable as it is rolled in sooji or semolina. You can easily shallow fry the fish as it is not rolled in batter. Rava fish fry can be made with many different types of fish. But we will try making sooji rolled fish fry with surmai which is a popular sea fish in the Konkan region.
Click Here For Rava Fish Fry Recipe
Fruit Custard Recipe
Fruit custard recipe is a simple, tasty and healthy dessert. The taste of your fruit custard will depend on the type of fruit chosen to make it. You can make the dessert with some healthy and tasty fruits such as strawberries, cherries, grapes and bananas. Experiment with different combination so that it will give the flavour of all fruits.
Click Here For Fruit Custard Recipe
Beetroot Halwa Recipe
Have you ever tried beetroot halwa recipe? Beetroot halwa is the most tasty way to eat this vegetable. This is one of the tastiest halwa recipes.
Click Here For Beetroot Halwa Recipe
Seviyan or Vermicelli Recipe
Normally, seviyan or vermicelli is prepared a bit soggy with milk and sugar. But for this Lucknow special dish, the vermicelli is cooked a little dry and laced with sweetness. Be rest assured that this dish tastes just as delicious as it looks. So what are you waiting for, prepare this sweet dish to provide a fitting climax to your Republic day dinner.
Click Here For Seviyan or Vermicelli Recipe
Colourful Mixed Fruit Pudding
If you know how to make puddings, then making this mixed fruit pudding is going to be a cakewalk for you. This is an incredibly easy pudding recipe. And the best part about this fruity dessert idea is that it is healthy. You have a smattering of many different fruits in this dish making it nutritious. Adjust the amount of sugar and you have an almost healthy dessert on your plate.
Click Here For Colourful Mixed Fruit Pudding
Apple Pie: Dessert Recipe
The apple pie is crunchy from outside and soft from inside. The filling of the pie is with the healthy fruit apple. It is advisable to use Bramley or cooking apples for the filling as they soften very easily. The eating apples do not soften the same way. Check out the recipe to prepare the sweet dish, apple pie.
Click Here For Apple Pie: Dessert Recipe
Gajar ka halwa Recipe
Gajar ka halwa might be a time consuming sweet dish recipe, but the flavour and likings towards the halwa can make you wait and cook without any hassle. Gajar ka halwa is prepared in two different methods; one using milk and second using khoya (mawa).
Click Here For Gajar ka halwa Recipe
- lifeBharat Ke Veer - A Campaign For War Wounded Soldiers And VeerNaari
- pulsePadma Awards 2022 Winners: Complete List Of Recipients Of The Prestigious Government Honour
- pulseRepublic Day 2022: Why Is 26 January Celebrated As Republic Day? Everything You Need To Know
- healthUnvaccinated People, Children Below 15 Yrs Not Allowed At R-Day Parade: Guidelines
- pulseRepublic Day Celebrations To Begin From Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Birth Anniversary On January 23 Every Year
- womenRepublic Day: IAF Pilot Swati Rathore All Set To Lead The Flypast
- lifeRepublic Day 2022: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- bollywood wardrobeAnanya Panday's Tricolour Patiala Suit Khaali Peeli Gives Republic Day Vibes!
- bollywood wardrobeKajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- fashion trendsRepublic Day 2022 Fashion Ideas: Unique-Coloured Outfit Ideas Other Than Tricolour For Instagram Moments
- make up tipsRepublic Day: 13 Elegant And Alluring Make-up Ideas For Everyone From Beginners To Experts
- pulseRepublic Day India: 14 Lesser Known Facts About The Republic Day Parade