- 44 min ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 1 hr ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- 2 hrs ago Google Uses 'Walking Trees' Doodle To Mark Children's Day And Raise Awareness About Deforestation
- Movies SHOCKING! Siddharth Shukla & Jasmin Bhasin’s Friendship Turned Sour Because Of Rashami Desai!
- Automobiles Bajaj Chetak Electric Unveiled In Pune: Completes The 3000Km ‘Chetak Electric Yatra’
- News Sabarimala verdict: Here's a Timeline on entry of women into temple
- Sports IPL Transfer: Chennai Super Kings release England batsman Sam Billings ahead of IPL 2020: Reports
- Finance Gold Price In India Above Rs 38,000 On Weak Risk Appetite
- Technology Vodafone CEO Nick Read Apologizes To Government Over Liquidation Comments
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Samosa chaat, snacks recipe:
' cup curd beaten
1 tsp coriander chutney
red chilli powder
a pinch of chaat masala
Directions to make samosa chaat, evening snack recipe:
1. Take the beaten curd in a bowl and add sugar and salt to make it sweet and salty. Keep it in fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Mash the samosas in a plate. Pour the curd on them and sprinkle red chilli powder, chaat masala, black salt, tamarind and coriander chutney. Garnish with sev.
Samosa chaat recipe is ready to eat.