- Sports Sourav Ganguly files: 'Greg Chappell was not alone in sacking me and thwarting my 2007 World Cup dream'
- News How the encounter that killed Vikas Dubey took place
- Finance Rupee Opens Sharply Lower At 75.16 Per US Dollar
- Movies Adhyayan Suman Says He Was A Victim Of Groupism In Bollywood: 14 Of My Films Were Shelved
- Automobiles Volkswagen & Skoda Auto Provides Mobile Clinic Van Providing Medical Services To Villages
- Technology These Smartphones Are Available On Online Sale Only
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Samosa chaat, snacks recipe:
' cup curd beaten
1 tsp coriander chutney
red chilli powder
a pinch of chaat masala
Directions to make samosa chaat, evening snack recipe:
1. Take the beaten curd in a bowl and add sugar and salt to make it sweet and salty. Keep it in fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Mash the samosas in a plate. Pour the curd on them and sprinkle red chilli powder, chaat masala, black salt, tamarind and coriander chutney. Garnish with sev.
Samosa chaat recipe is ready to eat.