- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Sweet Potato Casserole - Thanksgiving Special Recipe
1. 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
2. 1 cup sugar (preferably brown)
3. 2 eggs (beaten)
4. 1 tsp vanilla
5. 1/2 cup milk
6. 1/2 cup butter(melted)
1. 1/2 cup sugar
2. 1/3 cup flour
3. 1/3 cup butter
4. 1 cup pecans (chopped)
1.Add mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, vanilla, milk and butter in a bowl and stir well.
2.Pour into a casserole dish (buttered).
3.Mix all the remaining ingredients and garnish with chopped pecans.
4.Bake at 355° for 35 to 45 minutes, until hot and baked.
Tasty sweet potato casserole is ready to serve
This thanksgiving recipe serves 6 to 8.
Our sweet potato casserole recipe is the easiest cooking recipe. Follow the step by step procedure correctly and prepare the thanksgiving recipe and may it be a great thanksgiving for your friends and family.