- 1 min ago Shweta Tiwari In Blue And Red Mini Dresses, Which One Will You Prefer For Casual Outing?
- 46 min ago Indoo Ki Jawani Trailer: From Ethnic To Western, Kiara Advani’s Fashionable Looks Decoded
- 1 hr ago American Music Awards 2020: The Divas Prove All That Glitters Is Also Silver With Silver Attire
- 2 hrs ago Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2020: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- News Sedition case: Kangana Ranaut, sister Rangoli get interim protection from arrest
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Jabardasth Avinash To Get Direct Ticket To Finale?
- Sports ICC unveils nominees for Player of the Decade: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Ellyse Perry lead nominations
- Education Karnataka UG NEET Mock Allotment Result 2020 Released At Kea.Kar.Nic.In, Check Details Here
- Technology Vivo V2054A With Dual-Camera Setup Spotted On TENAA; Design Revealed
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Expands To New Cities: Here Are All Details
- Finance Elon Musk Becomes Second Richest Person In The World; Overtakes Bill Gates
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Sweet Potato Casserole - Thanksgiving Special Recipe
1. 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
2. 1 cup sugar (preferably brown)
3. 2 eggs (beaten)
4. 1 tsp vanilla
5. 1/2 cup milk
6. 1/2 cup butter(melted)
1. 1/2 cup sugar
2. 1/3 cup flour
3. 1/3 cup butter
4. 1 cup pecans (chopped)
1.Add mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, vanilla, milk and butter in a bowl and stir well.
2.Pour into a casserole dish (buttered).
3.Mix all the remaining ingredients and garnish with chopped pecans.
4.Bake at 355° for 35 to 45 minutes, until hot and baked.
Tasty sweet potato casserole is ready to serve
This thanksgiving recipe serves 6 to 8.
Our sweet potato casserole recipe is the easiest cooking recipe. Follow the step by step procedure correctly and prepare the thanksgiving recipe and may it be a great thanksgiving for your friends and family.