Macaroni is a favourite thing that kids and youngsters savour. Well, it can be a favourite for moms too, as it is quick to be prepared. So, today, we shall share with you an easy and a different recipe that you can prepare by using macaroni.
The sandwich macaroni and cheese recipe is a must try that for sure will bring a smile on to the faces of not just your kids but your husband too.
One of the best combination with macaroni is cheese. The softness of the macaroni along with the cheese is just too awesome to be missed out on.
So, take a quick look at how to prepare the macaroni cheese sandwich recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Macaroni - 2 cups
- Cheese - 1 cup
- Butter - 1/2 teaspoon
- Bread slices - 10 to 12
- Tomato sauce - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli sauce - 1/2 teaspoon
- Onions - 1/2 cup
- Ginger & garlic paste - 1/4th teaspoon
- Soy sauce - 1/2 teaspoon
- Take a bowl and add water and keep it on the stove.
- Once the water has heated up, add the macaroni.
- After the macaroni becomes soft, remove it from the stove.
- Drain the water out and add some more warm water and drain it again. Keep it aside.
- Now, take a pan add oil into it. Once the oil has heated up, add chopped onions, ginger & garlic paste and saute them well.
- Now, add tomato sauce, soy sauce and chilli sauce. Mix it well.
- Then, add the soft macaroni and cheese to it. Saute it well.
- Keep this mixture aside.
- Now, take a flat pan to roast the bread.
- Apply butter on either sides of the bread and roaste it for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then, take one slice of the bread and spread the macaroni mixture and close it with the other slice of bread.
- Now, roast the bread again on either side, make sure the bread does not get too roasted. Hence, roast it on a low flame.
- Repeat the same procedure until the cheese in the sandwich melts.
Serve the hot macaroni and cheese sandwiches to your loved ones.
Try this different sandwich recipe and do let us know your feedback.