- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Technology Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
This Christmas 2010 do not waste the leftovers of tasty bird but prepare a yummy pizza snack for your friends and family. The Leftover Turkey Pizza Recipe is easy to make with very less ingredients. Here's how to make healthy recipes with the most famous festive bird.
Leftover Turkey Pizza Recipe -
1. Finely Chopped Cheddar
2. Grated Cheese
3. 1/2 cup Salsa sauce (any sauce)
4. 2 cups cooked left over Turkey (cut into small cubes)
5. Pizza crust
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2.Stir chopped cheddar,cheese, salsa sauce and cooked turkey cubes in a bowl.
3.Spread the turkey mixture on the pizza crust. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the turkey mixture.
4.Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and turkey mixture is bubbling. Tasty Leftover Turkey pizza recipe is ready to serve.
Try this tasty pizza recipe and surprise your relatives with the authentic snack.