Most of us love bakery-bought products, don't we? Cakes, biscuits, mixtures, pasteries, etc, are a favourite snack to many of us.
Among these, the most crunchiest and tastiest snack is the vegetable puff. The hot and crunchy bite of the puff is what makes us fall in love with it again and again.
Also Read: Biscuit Mango Pudding: Easy Mango Dessert
There are different types of puffs that are available in the bakery such as the egg puff, paneer puff, masala puff and many more. However, vegetable puff still seems to be on the top; and the great news is that you can prepare it right at home.
You will be surprised to know that you can actually prepare this delicious recipe, which tastes so good that you will not go to the bakery to buy the veg puff but will prepare it right at home.
So, why wait, read to know how to prepare the vegetable puff recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 30 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Carrots - 1/2 cup
- Onions - 1/2 cup
- Peas - 1/2 cup
- Potatoes - 1/2 cup
- Green Chillies - 4 to 5
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1/4th teaspoon
- Puff Paper (sheets) - 1
Also Read: Easy Strawberry Cake Recipe
- Take a pan and add oil. Once the oil has heated up, add the cumin seeds, green chillies, carrots and onions.
- Saute them well. Then add green peas and potatoes.
- Later, add the red chilli powder, pepper powder and coriander powder.
- Add salt and saute all the ingredients well.
- Now, take the puff sheet and divide it into equal parts.
- Take each of the pieces and spread the already-prepared masala on the sheet and close it.
- Preheat the oven to bake the puffs at 450 degrees F for ten to fifteen minutes, until the puffs turn reddish brown in colour.
After the mentioned time, serve the hot vegetable puff with some tomato sauce. Try the recipe and let us know your feedback.