- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The temperature is getting worse these days. The air conditioners or the cold water is just not enough to cool down your body. So, the only way to beat the heat this summer is through the consumption of some masala curd and pudina drink.
This is one amazing drink that helps to decrease the body heat and keeps your body cool. The main ingredients that are used to prepare this drink are curds, pudina and coriander strands.
There are many health benefits of curds and pudina. As curd helps to keep your body cool, specially in the summer season, and increases immunity, it is a must that you include it on an everyday basis.
Moreover, pudina also helps in a better digestion process and relieves you from body pain. Also, pudina juice refreshes your mind, as you take a sip of it regularly.
So, read on to know the best summer drink, the Pudina Masala Curd drink.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Pudina leaves - 1 Cup
- Curd - 250 ml
- Coriander strands - 1/2 cup
- Green chillies - 2
- Mango powder (amchur powder ) - 1/4th teaspoon
- Pepper - 1/4th teaspoon
- Wash the pudina and coriander leaves thoroughly under running tap water.
- Transfer this to a mixy jar.
- Then add curds, green chillies, amchur powder, pepper and salt.
- Add half a cup of water to it and grind it well.
- Filter the mixture.
- Then, tranfer it into a serving cup.
- For immediate serving, you can add ice.
- Else, keep it in the refrigerator and serve it chilled.
Try this cool summer drink and let us know your feedback.