- 35 min ago Sun Transit in Virgo On 17 September 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 15 hrs ago Richa Chadha, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Flaunt Their Traditional Best
- 18 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Eating Meat? Tips To Reduce Meat Consumption
- 19 hrs ago Met Gala 2021: Kim Kardashian’s Outfit Has Kanye West Connection; Here’s Also How Kareena Kapoor Reacted
- Technology Amazon Oppo A16 Spin & Win Quiz Answers: Win Rs. 50,000
- News In 2020 most policemen were martyred in naxal attacks, Kerala topped injury list due to riotous mobs
- Education NEET SS 2021: NBE To Start NEET Super Specialty 2021 Registration On Sep 22
- Finance Sensex, Nifty Open At New Record High; Telecom, Auto Stocks In Focus
- Sports CPL 2021 Final: St Kitts & Nevis Patriots beat St Lucia Kings in last-ball thriller to land maiden title
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Neha Bhasin Is Evicted, Nishant Bhatt Lashes Out On Raqesh Bapat
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki WagonR Spied Testing Near Bangalore; Design Similar To The Previous-Generation WagonR
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
Fruit punch is a cocktail recipe that is prepared by mixing fruit juices with alcoholic beverages. Most of the fruit punches have more than one type of fruit juice in them. The cocktail recipe is usually named after the main ingredient. For example, even if we are making a cocktail with vodka, orange juice, lime juice and mint but still it will be called the orange fruit punch because it has orange flavour.
Most of the fruit punch are vodka cocktails. However, for the sake of variety we have chosen two very different kinds of cocktail recipes here. One is an orange fruit punch and the other is a cocktail recipe comprising of champagne and berries. The first fruit punch is very common but the second is relatively rare.
Citrus Orange Fruit Punch
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Orange juice- 300 ml
- Lime juice- 2tbsp
- Vodka- 80 ml
- Lemon slices- 4
- Sugar- 2tsp
- Mint leaves- 4
- Ice cubes- 4
- Pour orange juice, lime juice and ice in a mixer. Close the lid and shake it to mix it up.
- Then pour 40 ml of vodka in each cocktail glass.
- Pour the orange juice mixture over it.
- Wet the edges of the glasses and sprinkle sugar on it.
Garnish with the lemon slices and mint leaves.
Berry Berry Champagne Fruit Punch
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Champagne (any)- 100 ml
- Cranberry juice- 80 ml
- Strawberry slush- 2tbsp
- Raspberry slush- 1tbsp
- Cherries- 4
- Cinnamon sticks- 2 inch
- Ice Cubes- 4
- Pour the champagne and cranberry juice into a mixer. Add 2 cubes of ice and shake the mixer.
- Divide the strawberry and raspberry slush equally into two glasses.
- Pour the champagne mixture on top of the slush.
- Garnish with cherries and cinnamon sticks.
Enjoy these fruity cocktails at new year parties and have lots of fun.