- 1 hr ago Amid Fire Breakout In AIIMS, Doctors Helped A Woman Deliver A Baby Girl
- 1 hr ago World Photography Day 2019: Best Travel Photographers on Instagram To Follow
- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- Movies Maidaan: Ajay Devgn's Biopic On Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim Gets A Title; Film Goes On Floors!
- Technology Huawei Nova 5T With Punch-Hole Display Shows Up On Android Enterprise Website
- Finance Economists And Fund Managers Expect Recession In 2020 Or 2021
- Automobiles Indian FTR 1200S & FTR 1200 Race Replica Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 15.99 Lakh
- Sports MS Dhoni returns after completing his stint with Indian Army, reunites with daughter Ziva: See pics
- News Video: Man survives after being struck by lightning
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
'Aam Ka Panna' is one of India's favourite drinks during the summer. The temperatures soar sky high during the Indian summers and this is where aam ka panna surely helps one cool down. The traditional aam ka panna is made with cooked raw mangoes. It also contains spices that are known for their cooling properties. Aam ka panna is often made and bottled as a syrup that can later be diluted with water while serving.
Here, we are going to give an unorthodox twist to the traditional aam ka panna. We will be adding mint instead of the usual jeera or kalounji. Mint is also known for its cooling properties. It is commonly added to juices, smoothies, milkshakes and ice creams during the summer season.
The minty mango drink or the minty aam ka panna that we are going to present to you today is very easy to make. It hardly takes 10 to 15 minutes to make this, which can be served in 4 glasses. You may also choose to make the recipe in bulk and store it in your refrigerator. When thirsty, or when you have unexpected guests, just add some water and crushed ice to get a refreshing drink.
Try this recipe and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below.
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Water -2 cups
- Raw Mangoes (cubed) - 2 cups
- Mint/pudina leaves - 1 bunch
- Crushed ice - 1 cup
Take a pan and add ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of water and stir continuously till the sugar melts.
When all the sugar has melted, add the cubed raw mangoes to the pan.
Cook for two to three minutes or until the raw mangoes are well cooked.
Now, let the raw mango and sugar syrup cool completely.
Once completely cooled, pour the content of the pan into a mixer. Add ¾ bunch of pudina leaves to the mixer. Grind to form a very fine paste.
Remove the content to a bowl.
At this point, you may bottle the syrup and store it in the refrigerator.
Add water and two tablespoons of crushed ice to the bowl and blend well with a hand blender until frothy.
To serve, pour the frothy minty mango drink into glasses with more crushed ice.
This minty mango drink tastes the best when served chilled.