- 4 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 7 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 8 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 10 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs CSK: Full List of Award Winners, Man of the Match, Post-match Presentation Highlights
- News How Joe Biden made Modi laugh with a joke about his Indian relatives
- Education Schools In Maharashtra To Reopen From October 4, School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad Announces
- Movies KBC 13: Suniel Shetty And Jackie Shroff Grace The Hot Seat, Share Some Fun Moments With Amitabh Bachchan
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Timeline Tipped; Expected Price, Features
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
'Aam Ka Panna' is one of India's favourite drinks during the summer. The temperatures soar sky high during the Indian summers and this is where aam ka panna surely helps one cool down. The traditional aam ka panna is made with cooked raw mangoes. It also contains spices that are known for their cooling properties. Aam ka panna is often made and bottled as a syrup that can later be diluted with water while serving.
Here, we are going to give an unorthodox twist to the traditional aam ka panna. We will be adding mint instead of the usual jeera or kalounji. Mint is also known for its cooling properties. It is commonly added to juices, smoothies, milkshakes and ice creams during the summer season.
The minty mango drink or the minty aam ka panna that we are going to present to you today is very easy to make. It hardly takes 10 to 15 minutes to make this, which can be served in 4 glasses. You may also choose to make the recipe in bulk and store it in your refrigerator. When thirsty, or when you have unexpected guests, just add some water and crushed ice to get a refreshing drink.
Try this recipe and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below.
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Water -2 cups
- Raw Mangoes (cubed) - 2 cups
- Mint/pudina leaves - 1 bunch
- Crushed ice - 1 cup
Take a pan and add ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of water and stir continuously till the sugar melts.
When all the sugar has melted, add the cubed raw mangoes to the pan.
Cook for two to three minutes or until the raw mangoes are well cooked.
Now, let the raw mango and sugar syrup cool completely.
Once completely cooled, pour the content of the pan into a mixer. Add ¾ bunch of pudina leaves to the mixer. Grind to form a very fine paste.
Remove the content to a bowl.
At this point, you may bottle the syrup and store it in the refrigerator.
Add water and two tablespoons of crushed ice to the bowl and blend well with a hand blender until frothy.
To serve, pour the frothy minty mango drink into glasses with more crushed ice.
This minty mango drink tastes the best when served chilled.