- 9 hrs ago Acute Kidney Failure: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What You Should Know Before Waxing Your Face At Home
- 11 hrs ago Katrina Kaif Or Sonam Kapoor Or Priyanka Chopra, Whose Neeta Lulla Attire Is The Most Impressive?
- 12 hrs ago Alzheimer's And Brain Awareness Month 2020: Everything You Need To Know About Alzheimer's Disease
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Worries About Migrant Workers When Someone Asks Him If He Is Ok During Lockdown
- Sports Proteas may resume training from next week if they get govt approval: Report
- News Amit Shah to begin BJP campaign in Bihar next week with virtual rally
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Redmi 10X Pro 5G, Nokia C5 Endi, Sony Xperia 1 II And More
- Finance Moody's Downgrades India's Ratings
- Automobiles Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 62,729
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
'Aam Ka Panna' is one of India's favourite drinks during the summer. The temperatures soar sky high during the Indian summers and this is where aam ka panna surely helps one cool down. The traditional aam ka panna is made with cooked raw mangoes. It also contains spices that are known for their cooling properties. Aam ka panna is often made and bottled as a syrup that can later be diluted with water while serving.
Here, we are going to give an unorthodox twist to the traditional aam ka panna. We will be adding mint instead of the usual jeera or kalounji. Mint is also known for its cooling properties. It is commonly added to juices, smoothies, milkshakes and ice creams during the summer season.
The minty mango drink or the minty aam ka panna that we are going to present to you today is very easy to make. It hardly takes 10 to 15 minutes to make this, which can be served in 4 glasses. You may also choose to make the recipe in bulk and store it in your refrigerator. When thirsty, or when you have unexpected guests, just add some water and crushed ice to get a refreshing drink.
Try this recipe and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below.
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Water -2 cups
- Raw Mangoes (cubed) - 2 cups
- Mint/pudina leaves - 1 bunch
- Crushed ice - 1 cup
Take a pan and add ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of water and stir continuously till the sugar melts.
When all the sugar has melted, add the cubed raw mangoes to the pan.
Cook for two to three minutes or until the raw mangoes are well cooked.
Now, let the raw mango and sugar syrup cool completely.
Once completely cooled, pour the content of the pan into a mixer. Add ¾ bunch of pudina leaves to the mixer. Grind to form a very fine paste.
Remove the content to a bowl.
At this point, you may bottle the syrup and store it in the refrigerator.
Add water and two tablespoons of crushed ice to the bowl and blend well with a hand blender until frothy.
To serve, pour the frothy minty mango drink into glasses with more crushed ice.
This minty mango drink tastes the best when served chilled.