- 6 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 7 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 8 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 10 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Finale: Pratik Sehajpal Is 1st Confirmed Contestant Of Bigg Boss 15; Here's When It'll Be Aired!
- Sports Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Odegaard secures back-to-back wins for Gunners
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
You must have heard of 'badaam milkshake' or 'chocolate milkshake', but this is something different, but not very unusual. Here, we'll let you know how to prepare the dates and coffee milkshake.
When the sweetness of dates mixes with the aroma of freshly roasted coffee, you get a glass of divine. If you have a party tonight, and want to present some exotic welcome drink to your guests, you can try this preparation.
You can lessen the amount of coffee and add more milk to it to balance the taste while giving it to your kids. They will love to have it and won't complain to have milk anymore.
The recipe is quick while the ingredients are simple to get. Read on to know more.
Also Read: Easy And Tasty Vanilla Milkshake Recipe
Serves - 2 glasses
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 12 minutes
1. Seedless Dates - 1 cup
2. Instant Coffee Powder - 10 tbsp
3. Milk - 6 cups
4. Green cardamoms - 5-6
5. Sugar - 3 tbsp
6. Fresh Cream - ¾th cup
7. Ice cubes as required
1. Remove the seeds of dates and keep those aside. Now, make the coffee decoction. For that, turn on the stove and heat a pan. Add water and coffee powder into it and stir.
2. Add sugar and green cardamoms and stir well. Wait till the sugar melts completely. Turn off the stove and keep it to cool in room temperature.
3. Now, add seedless dates and little milk into a blender and churn well. Add ice cubes, coffee decoction, more milk and lots of fresh cream. Give all the ingredients a good blend.
4. Pour the milkshake into a tall glass and decorate it with coffee decoction. Your glass of date and coffee milkshake is ready to be served.