- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 13 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News Pragya Thakur’s complaint against Rahul Gandhi forwarded to Privileges Committee
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Masala chai is something you would love to try this evening. Winter is already here, and the cool breeze makes you lazy and leaves you craving for a cup of tea. Masala tea is something you would love to sip on during a cold winter evening. Masala tea recipe is quite popular, and the flavour of the tea leaves you longing for more!
Indian masala chai recipe is a hit amongst small tea-stall owners. You get to relish on the best masala tea from these small tea stalls on the roadside. Masala tea is good for the health as well. The best part is that you can add all the spices and pep up your mood after having a cup of masala chai to kickstart your day, or after coming back from a long day at work.
It is always better to make your own masala powder and add it to the tea instead of buying readymade packs from stores. Boldsky presents a simple and easy recipe for masala chai. Try this out today.
Preparation time- 10 minutes
Cooking time- 5-6 minutes
All You Need
Pepper- ½ tbsp
Dry ginger- 1
Cardamom- 1 tbsp
Cinnamon- ½ tbsp
Whole cloves- 1-2 nos
Milk- ¾ glass
Water- ½ glass
Tea powder- ½ tbsp
Sugar- as per taste
1. Crush the dry ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. You can powder them by grating thoroughly.
2. Now, add the spices in a mixer and blend them well. You will get the fresh and aromatic smell of spices when you open the mixer.
3. Now, mix the water and milk and let it boil. Once it is getting ready to boil, add the tea powder into it. Lower the flame and add 1 tbsp of the masala into the chai. Let it boil for a minute.
4. Now, filter it and serve the chai hot.
Indian masala chai recipe is very popular across the globe. You can savour the masala chai with any Indian snack.
- The masala used in the recipe for masala chai are healthy. They contain anti-oxidants and vitamins that are essential for the overall wellness of your body.
- The masala tea is ayurvedic. The spices that are added into the chai has therapeutic properties and is good for the digestive system.
- In order to make your masala chai more spicy, you can add lemon grass. But make sure you are a fan of the lemon grass flavour!
- You can also add tulsi leaves and rose petals to the masala in order to enhance its taste.
- Make sure that you do not add too much tea powder while preparing the tea. Your chai would taste bitter when mixed with the spices.
- The spices must be powdered well in order to produce a flavour for the masala tea.