- News Fight against COVID-19 intensifies as focus shifts to 1,100 containment zones
- Finance Financial Markets Closed Today For Good Friday
- Technology ISRO GISAT-1 Satellite Launch Further Postponed Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- Automobiles Audi Pulls The Plug On The A3 And Q3 From Their Website — Here's Why!
- Sports Coronavirus: UFC 249 called off, confirms White
- Movies Lisa Ray Shares It Was Very Difficult When Her Cancer Relapsed A Month After Her Wedding
- Education Explore CBSE Class 11 Applied Mathematics Subject
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Oysters are a seafood delicacy that are loaded with many health benefits. Whether you love it raw, fried or half-shelled, oysters can be a treat for a seafood lover. Oysters are one of the natural aphrodisiacs that boosts your sexual drive, and help heat up romance inside the bedroom.
Apart from being an aphrodisiac, oysters are also rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, calcium and many other essential nutrients and vitamins, which increases their worth! There are many recipes that are prepared using oysters. Here is a simple Indian style oysters curry recipe that can be easily tried at home. Take a look..
Indian Style Oysters Curry Recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
- Oysters- 250gms (cleaned)
- Garlic- 4-5 cloves (finely chopped)
- Onions- 2 (chopped/sliced)
- Green chillies- 3-4 (slit)
- Tomatoes- 2 (chopped)
- Oyster sauce- 1tbsp
- Chilli powder- 1tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Coriander powder- 11tsp
- Cumin powder- 1tsp
- Black pepper- 3-4 (grounded)
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- First prepare the oyster curry sauce. Heat oil in a pan. Saute the garlic for a minute on low flame.
- Now add the oysters and sprinkle garam masala. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Once done, add the chopped onions and saute for 4-5 minutes till they become translucent.
- Add green chillies, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and cumin powder.
- Now add tomatoes, pepper powder and oyster sauce. Pour a little water and bring it to boil.
- Once the gravy thickens, turn off the flame.
Oysters curry in Indian style is ready to eat. Serve it hot with steaming rice.