- 6 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 21 min ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 2 hrs ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- Sports State sports ministers brief Rijiju on roadmap for post COVID-19 resumption
- Movies NBA Star Reggie Miller Reacts To Sushant Singh Rajput In Dil Bechara Song; ‘Gone But Not Forgotten'
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- News 80 Metro Rail workers test positive, shifted to COVID centre
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
During Bakrid, the main food item is made with mutton, but in a few households people do try preparing tasty dishes with chicken too.
Among which chicken shawarma wrap recipe can surely be enjoyed, which is a very easy and a must-try recipe for chicken lovers, on Bakrid.
As mentioned, on the day of Bakrid, many special recipes are prepared using mutton, which consumes more time. However, chicken shawarma wrap recipe can be cooked quickly within minutes and also served among your family members.
Also Read: Yummy Recipes For Bakrid
And the best part of this dish is that kids will also love to taste it and grab their share, as it looks colourful and is also quite healthy.
So, why wait, take a quick look at how to prepare the tasty chicken shawarma wrap recipe for Bakrid.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 25 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Chicken - 250 g
- Take a pan, add oil, then add the onions, green chillies, ginger & garlic paste, tomatoes, carrot and capsicum.
- Saute everything well. Now, add in all the sauces and mix all the ingredients well.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken in a pressure cooker and then smash it well, to obtain small pieces.
- Then, to a pan, add in the smashed chicken pieces along with some salt, the previously prepared veggie mixture, some coriander, and mix everything well.
- Now, add grated cheese on top of the chicken mixture.
- Then, take the kuboos or the pita bread.
- Take one spoon of the chicken mixture and spread it on the pita bread.
- Role the kuboos to make it into a wrap.
Also Read: Must Try Mutton Recipes For Bakrid
Serve this tasty recipe among your family members for Bakrid.
Try this tasty chicken shawarma wrap recipe and let us know your feedback.