- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
During Bakrid, the main food item is made with mutton, but in a few households people do try preparing tasty dishes with chicken too.
Among which chicken shawarma wrap recipe can surely be enjoyed, which is a very easy and a must-try recipe for chicken lovers, on Bakrid.
As mentioned, on the day of Bakrid, many special recipes are prepared using mutton, which consumes more time. However, chicken shawarma wrap recipe can be cooked quickly within minutes and also served among your family members.
Also Read: Yummy Recipes For Bakrid
And the best part of this dish is that kids will also love to taste it and grab their share, as it looks colourful and is also quite healthy.
So, why wait, take a quick look at how to prepare the tasty chicken shawarma wrap recipe for Bakrid.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 25 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Chicken - 250 g
- Take a pan, add oil, then add the onions, green chillies, ginger & garlic paste, tomatoes, carrot and capsicum.
- Saute everything well. Now, add in all the sauces and mix all the ingredients well.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken in a pressure cooker and then smash it well, to obtain small pieces.
- Then, to a pan, add in the smashed chicken pieces along with some salt, the previously prepared veggie mixture, some coriander, and mix everything well.
- Now, add grated cheese on top of the chicken mixture.
- Then, take the kuboos or the pita bread.
- Take one spoon of the chicken mixture and spread it on the pita bread.
- Role the kuboos to make it into a wrap.
Also Read: Must Try Mutton Recipes For Bakrid
Serve this tasty recipe among your family members for Bakrid.
Try this tasty chicken shawarma wrap recipe and let us know your feedback.