- 10 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 12 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 13 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 14 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Automobiles Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
During Bakrid, the main food item is made with mutton, but in a few households people do try preparing tasty dishes with chicken too.
Among which chicken shawarma wrap recipe can surely be enjoyed, which is a very easy and a must-try recipe for chicken lovers, on Bakrid.
As mentioned, on the day of Bakrid, many special recipes are prepared using mutton, which consumes more time. However, chicken shawarma wrap recipe can be cooked quickly within minutes and also served among your family members.
Also Read: Yummy Recipes For Bakrid
And the best part of this dish is that kids will also love to taste it and grab their share, as it looks colourful and is also quite healthy.
So, why wait, take a quick look at how to prepare the tasty chicken shawarma wrap recipe for Bakrid.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 25 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Chicken - 250 g
- Onions - 1 cup
- Tomatoes - 1 cup
- Ginger & garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies - 7 to 8 (chopped)
- Carrots - 1/2 cup
- Cheese - 2 slices
- Boiled potatoes - 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Green capsicum - 1/2 cup
- Soy sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Tomato Sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Chilli Sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Kuboos or Pita bread - 5
- Coriander strands - 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Take a pan, add oil, then add the onions, green chillies, ginger & garlic paste, tomatoes, carrot and capsicum.
- Saute everything well. Now, add in all the sauces and mix all the ingredients well.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken in a pressure cooker and then smash it well, to obtain small pieces.
- Then, to a pan, add in the smashed chicken pieces along with some salt, the previously prepared veggie mixture, some coriander, and mix everything well.
- Now, add grated cheese on top of the chicken mixture.
- Then, take the kuboos or the pita bread.
- Take one spoon of the chicken mixture and spread it on the pita bread.
- Role the kuboos to make it into a wrap.
Also Read: Must Try Mutton Recipes For Bakrid
Serve this tasty recipe among your family members for Bakrid.
Try this tasty chicken shawarma wrap recipe and let us know your feedback.