- News No celebrations on Sonia Gandhi's birthday in wake of rising cases of assaults on women
- Sports ISL 2019-20: ATK star Roy Krishna awarded Hero of the Month for November
- Movies 'Dabangg 3’ is an all-out Salman Khan film: Prabhu Deva
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Bakrid or id-ul-adha is one of the most auspicious festivals for all the muslims. The main importance of this festival is the spirit of sacrifice.
So, on this special occasion, we shall give you some of the aweosme recipes that you can try for Bakrid.
In most of the cases, a lamb is offered to Allah. Once the offering is done, people prepare various dishes with the meat that was offered to god.
Many recipes are prepared with the meat of goat, sheep, cow or a camel.
So, lets take a look at the special recipes that you can prepare for Bakrid.
Pathar gosht is one of the best recipes that you have to try for bakrid. Pathar gosht is generally prepared on granite stone or on a heavy bottomed pan. Though it takes a lot of time to prepare, it is all worth it when you have a bite.
Mutton biryani is one recipe that you can't miss out this Bakrid. This is the sweet mutton biryani that you can trythis Bakrid.
Mutton Korma Curry :
Mutton korma curry can be served with mutton biryani as a side dish. It tastes yummy and no one can stop eating this yummy mutton korma curry. This is the best recipe to try for Bakrid.
Mutton Kadai Recipe :
Among the best recipes to try for Bakrid, mutton kadai is a must try recipe. This is easy to cook and can be prepared in no time.
Mutton Haleem :
Mutton halem is generally prepared with beef or with mutton. This special dish is prepared for Bakrid. There is a certain procedure that you need to follow while you prepare mutton haleem.
Boti Kebab Recipe :
Boti kebab is a mouth watering recipe. Once its cooked, you can't stop yourself from eating the entire plate at once. So, do try this yummy, spicy boti kebab recipe for Bakrid.