For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
- ' piece of Onion
- 2 no. of Eggs
- 3 Potatoes
- 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Slice potatoes, cut the onions and chillies.
- Put all the three in a pan and fry with olive oil in a low flame.
- Cook until it's slightly golden brown.
- Break the eggs and pour them on the top of cooked blend.
Wait for it to set, now cut these into pieces and serve.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 11:58 [IST]