- 26 min ago Sushant Singh Rajput And Ankita Lokhande’s Fashion Moments Decoded
- 43 min ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Khaleesi Look Has Caught The Attention Of Game Of Thrones Fans
- 1 hr ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 1 hr ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- Automobiles Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- Sports West Indies skipper Jason Holder moves up to second spot in ICC rankings
- News No place for ability in Congress party: Jyotiraditya Scindia on Sachin Pilot sacking
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Calls Saand Ki Aankh Her Career’s Biggest Experiment; ‘Too Many Firsts In This One
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Do you have a kitty party coming up and want to make something new for your girlfriends? Then, chicken samosa can be a great option.
If you have chicken inside your refrigerator, you could go all creative with it. You can make several delicious dishes with chicken; and chicken samosa is one of them.
This is such a lip-smacking dish that is loved by all. The recipe of making chicken samosa is not difficult. If you make the preparations earlier, you can just fry the samosas when your guests arrive and serve them hot with sauce and chutneys.
So, here are the ingredients and the recipe of making the chicken samosa. Have a look.
Also Read: Quick Meetha Samosa Recipe
Serves - 6 samosas
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Minced Chicken - 1 cup
2. Red Chilli Powder - 1½ tsp
3. Garam Masala - 1 tsp
4. Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
5. Fennel Powder - 1 tsp
6. Ground Pepper - ½ tsp
7. Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
8. Salt to taste
9. Oil as per needed for deep frying
10. Onions - 3 (finely chopped)
11. Ginger Paste - 1 tbsp
12. Garlic Paste - 1½ tbsp
13. Green Chillies - 3 (finely chopped)
14. Cilantro - ¼th cup (finely chopped)
15. Egg - 1
16. Flour - 2 cups
17. Water as required
Also Read: Famous Chicken Recipes Of India
1. Heat oil in a pan and add onions to it. When onions turn transparent, add ginger and garlic paste into it. Now, add chicken mince into it. Add fennel powder, ground pepper, coriander powder, turmeric, salt, garam masala, red chilli powder, green chillies and cilantro into the chicken and mix everything well.
2. Cook the mixture on a pan. And keep it aside once it has cooked thoroughly. Now, take a big bowl to prepare the dough.Add flour, eggs, and a pinch of salt into the flour. Mix everything well. Make small balls of the dough and roll into flat sheets.Place the chicken stuffing at one end and make cones. Fix the open end with water.
3. Make a few cones and then, take a deep-bottomed pan.Heat oil into it and slowly put the samosas for deep frying. Fry well from both the sides until the samosas turn golden brown in colour.
4. Pick those up from the oil and place them on a kitchen towel. When the excess oil is soaked up, place the samosas on a serving plate and serve them hot. Don't forget the sauce or chutney.