- 5 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 7 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 9 hrs ago Leading Short Video App Josh And MASH Project Foundation Collaborate To Launch #HungerHarega Challenge
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- News TMC to contest Goa Assembly polls, will declare CM candidate: O'Brien
- Sports Durand Cup: Bengaluru FC overcome gritty Army Green to enter semis
- Finance 2 Equity Mutual Funds Rated 1 By CRISIL To Initiate SIP In 2021
- Automobiles TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- Movies Akshay Kumar Shares Heart-Melting Picture With Nitara On Her Birthday
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
- Technology Realme V11s 5G With Dimensity 810 Launched; What's Different From Standard Realme V11?
Do you have a kitty party coming up and want to make something new for your girlfriends? Then, chicken samosa can be a great option.
If you have chicken inside your refrigerator, you could go all creative with it. You can make several delicious dishes with chicken; and chicken samosa is one of them.
This is such a lip-smacking dish that is loved by all. The recipe of making chicken samosa is not difficult. If you make the preparations earlier, you can just fry the samosas when your guests arrive and serve them hot with sauce and chutneys.
So, here are the ingredients and the recipe of making the chicken samosa. Have a look.
Also Read: Quick Meetha Samosa Recipe
Serves - 6 samosas
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Minced Chicken - 1 cup
2. Red Chilli Powder - 1½ tsp
3. Garam Masala - 1 tsp
4. Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
5. Fennel Powder - 1 tsp
6. Ground Pepper - ½ tsp
7. Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
8. Salt to taste
9. Oil as per needed for deep frying
10. Onions - 3 (finely chopped)
11. Ginger Paste - 1 tbsp
12. Garlic Paste - 1½ tbsp
13. Green Chillies - 3 (finely chopped)
14. Cilantro - ¼th cup (finely chopped)
15. Egg - 1
16. Flour - 2 cups
17. Water as required
Also Read: Famous Chicken Recipes Of India
1. Heat oil in a pan and add onions to it. When onions turn transparent, add ginger and garlic paste into it. Now, add chicken mince into it. Add fennel powder, ground pepper, coriander powder, turmeric, salt, garam masala, red chilli powder, green chillies and cilantro into the chicken and mix everything well.
2. Cook the mixture on a pan. And keep it aside once it has cooked thoroughly. Now, take a big bowl to prepare the dough.Add flour, eggs, and a pinch of salt into the flour. Mix everything well. Make small balls of the dough and roll into flat sheets.Place the chicken stuffing at one end and make cones. Fix the open end with water.
3. Make a few cones and then, take a deep-bottomed pan.Heat oil into it and slowly put the samosas for deep frying. Fry well from both the sides until the samosas turn golden brown in colour.
4. Pick those up from the oil and place them on a kitchen towel. When the excess oil is soaked up, place the samosas on a serving plate and serve them hot. Don't forget the sauce or chutney.