- 2 min ago ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic And Noisy Narratives, Rahul Mishra’s Outfits Exude A Soothing Effect
- 5 hrs ago ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- 10 hrs ago The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- 14 hrs ago Aloo Bhujiya Recipe: Enjoy Your Meal With Dry Aloo Fry Sabzi
- News EC refers false affidavit allegations against Uddhav Thackeray, Supriya Sule to CBDT
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP's Chris Jordan gets hammered for 30 runs in an over, enters unwanted club
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Fame Sapna Bhavnani Plans To File Complaint Against Man Who Sexually Abused Her
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Mummies and daddies, this summer, keep your little ones occupied in the kitchen. It is necessary to get your kids enrolled in a summer camp, where they will be exposed to a whole new little world.
Get them to dirty their tiny feet and palms and encourage them to do the things they love to do.
Also Read: 5 Unhealthy Toppings Found On A Pizza
If your child is a complete foodie, teach him/her to cook. Allow him/her to try out this delicious homemade chicken salami pizza, by himself/herself, this afternoon.
This recipe is not at all difficult and is a piece of cake, when it comes to its preparation, as well.
If you want your child to consume veggies, here is you chance to explain to him/her why it is important to add vegetables to the pizza.
So, dear mummies and daddies, invite your little one into the kitchen and help him/her to prepare this wonderful dish, have a look:
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Also Read: 10 Ways To Make Pizza Healthy
- Pizza Base - 1
- Ready-made Pizza Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Salami - 2 pieces
- Onion - ½ (chopped)
- Capsicum - ½ (chopped)
- Pizza Cheese - ½ cup (grated)
- Heat a non-stick pan and when hot, place the pizza base on the pan. Allow it to turn brown, a little, on both the sides. When done, place it on a round plate.
- Now, evenly apply the ready-made pizza sauce on the pizza base. Spread it out across the base.
- Then, sprinkle the chopped onions over the entire pizza. Follow up with the chopped capsicum. You can also top the pizza with sweet corn and tomatoes.
- Now, gracefully add the salami over the fresh vegetables on the pizza.
- Sprinkle the grated pizza cheese over the salami and chopped vegetables.
- Now, place this yummy chicken pizza in the microwave and allow it to cook for about 2 minutes.
This delicious pizza is now ready to eat. You can add more grated pizza cheese as topping, if you want a cheesier pizza.