- 10 hrs ago 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- 14 hrs ago National Girl Child Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- 14 hrs ago Lady Gaga’s Crown Braid Hairstyle At The Inauguration Is Chic But It Has A Hidden Detail That Is Unmissable!
- 14 hrs ago After Viral Memes, Here’s The Story Behind Bernie Sanders’ Famous Mittens
- Technology Week 4, 2021 Launch Roundup: Vivo X60 Pro+, Realme C20, HONOR V40 5G, LG K42 And More
- Movies Mohanlal To Play The Lead In The Film Bankrolled By Kerala Film Producers Association!
- Sports I was all ready, padded up, had taken injection as well: Jadeja
- News Let's have a duel: Amit Shah slams vaccine critics
- Finance Bandhan Bank Dips 13% In 2 Days; Analysts See Upto 59% Upside
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Mummies and daddies, this summer, keep your little ones occupied in the kitchen. It is necessary to get your kids enrolled in a summer camp, where they will be exposed to a whole new little world.
Get them to dirty their tiny feet and palms and encourage them to do the things they love to do.
Also Read: 5 Unhealthy Toppings Found On A Pizza
If your child is a complete foodie, teach him/her to cook. Allow him/her to try out this delicious homemade chicken salami pizza, by himself/herself, this afternoon.
This recipe is not at all difficult and is a piece of cake, when it comes to its preparation, as well.
If you want your child to consume veggies, here is you chance to explain to him/her why it is important to add vegetables to the pizza.
So, dear mummies and daddies, invite your little one into the kitchen and help him/her to prepare this wonderful dish, have a look:
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Also Read: 10 Ways To Make Pizza Healthy
- Pizza Base - 1
- Ready-made Pizza Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Salami - 2 pieces
- Onion - ½ (chopped)
- Capsicum - ½ (chopped)
- Pizza Cheese - ½ cup (grated)
- Heat a non-stick pan and when hot, place the pizza base on the pan. Allow it to turn brown, a little, on both the sides. When done, place it on a round plate.
- Now, evenly apply the ready-made pizza sauce on the pizza base. Spread it out across the base.
- Then, sprinkle the chopped onions over the entire pizza. Follow up with the chopped capsicum. You can also top the pizza with sweet corn and tomatoes.
- Now, gracefully add the salami over the fresh vegetables on the pizza.
- Sprinkle the grated pizza cheese over the salami and chopped vegetables.
- Now, place this yummy chicken pizza in the microwave and allow it to cook for about 2 minutes.
This delicious pizza is now ready to eat. You can add more grated pizza cheese as topping, if you want a cheesier pizza.