Mummies and daddies, this summer, keep your little ones occupied in the kitchen. It is necessary to get your kids enrolled in a summer camp, where they will be exposed to a whole new little world.
Get them to dirty their tiny feet and palms and encourage them to do the things they love to do.
Also Read: 5 Unhealthy Toppings Found On A Pizza
If your child is a complete foodie, teach him/her to cook. Allow him/her to try out this delicious homemade chicken salami pizza, by himself/herself, this afternoon.
This recipe is not at all difficult and is a piece of cake, when it comes to its preparation, as well.
If you want your child to consume veggies, here is you chance to explain to him/her why it is important to add vegetables to the pizza.
So, dear mummies and daddies, invite your little one into the kitchen and help him/her to prepare this wonderful dish, have a look:
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Also Read: 10 Ways To Make Pizza Healthy
- Pizza Base - 1
- Ready-made Pizza Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Salami - 2 pieces
- Onion - ½ (chopped)
- Capsicum - ½ (chopped)
- Pizza Cheese - ½ cup (grated)
- Heat a non-stick pan and when hot, place the pizza base on the pan. Allow it to turn brown, a little, on both the sides. When done, place it on a round plate.
- Now, evenly apply the ready-made pizza sauce on the pizza base. Spread it out across the base.
- Then, sprinkle the chopped onions over the entire pizza. Follow up with the chopped capsicum. You can also top the pizza with sweet corn and tomatoes.
- Now, gracefully add the salami over the fresh vegetables on the pizza.
- Sprinkle the grated pizza cheese over the salami and chopped vegetables.
- Now, place this yummy chicken pizza in the microwave and allow it to cook for about 2 minutes.
This delicious pizza is now ready to eat. You can add more grated pizza cheese as topping, if you want a cheesier pizza.