- 13 min ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 43 min ago On 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq, Kareena Kapoor’s Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film
- 1 hr ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Hair Expert, Olivia Smalley Has The Perfect Hacks To Add Instant Volume To Thin Hair
- Technology LG Rollable Smartphone Coming Soon; Competition For Foldables?
- Movies From Nach Baliye To Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Late Choreographer Saroj Khan Judged These Reality Shows
- Finance Rupee Closes At Its Highest Level In 3 Months; Nears 74.50 Per US Dollar
- News Scheduled international flights suspended till July 31, some on selected routes may be allowed
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Sports Don't compare me to Virat Kohli, but compare me to Pakistan legends: Babar Azam
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Chilli beef fry is one such recipe which will go with any variety of food. The spices which is used in chilli beef fry is something which you will enjoy. If you are having guests over today, this easy recipe can also be made as a side dish, served along with beer.
Chilli beef fry goes well with rice or even parathas. If you are not fond of hot and spicy food, you can alter the spices a little.
This non-vegetarian recipe is quite easy since you only need to pressure cook the meat along with the ingredients which has been stated below. Make sure that the beef is well cooked, so time it accordingly.
Here is the chilli beef fry recipe:
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Beef - ½ kg
- Onions - 2 (diced)
- Tomatoes - 2 (diced)
- Green Chillies - 6 (sliced)
- Capsicum - 1 (diced)
- Ginger - 1 piece
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Tomato puree - 4 tbsp
- Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander powder - ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Jeera seeds - ½ tsp
- Cinnamon - 1 piece
- Fennel seeds - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- In a pressure cooker, pour a glass of water, wait for the water to get hot and then add in the beef. Let the beef boil with the water.
- Now add to the cooker, the turmeric and salt. Close the lid of the cooker and pressure cook it for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, switch the flame off and let it cook. (Wait for the steam to come off from the cooker.)
- Now take a pan, add a little oil to the pan and wait for it to turn hot. When hot, add in the chopped onions and let it fry till its turns golden brown.
- When the onions have been fried, add in the tomatoes to the pan and allow it to cook well with the onions. Stir the ingredients well together on a low flame.
- Now add to the pan, the fennel seeds, green chillies, capsicum, ginger, chilli powder, jeera seeds and the cinnamon. Fry all these ingredients well on a medium flame.
- Add in the tomato puree to the above ingredients and fry it continuously.
- When the contents are cooked, add in the boiled beef to the pan. Stir the beef well with the mixture is in the pan.
- Allow the chiili beef to cook on a low flame for about 15 minutes. Add in the salt and pour the lemon juice over the chilli beef when done.
Your chilli beef fry is now ready to eat. Enjoy this yummy chilli beef fry tonight!