- 17 min ago Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Give Couple Goals As They Play Piano Together In Coordinated Outfits
- 32 min ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 1 hr ago 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq: Kareena Kapoor's Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film!
- 1 hr ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- Finance Gold Price In India Falls Even As Global Rates Remain Steady On Risk-On Sentiment And Firm Rupee
- News PM Modi in Ladakh, Rahul Gandhi fires fresh salvo over border standoff
- Sports No evidence: say Sri Lanka police, close probe into 2011 World Cup final
- Technology LG Rollable Smartphone Coming Soon; Competition For Foldables?
- Movies From Nach Baliye To Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Late Choreographer Saroj Khan Judged These Reality Shows
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Beef cutlets are easy and quick Ramadan recipes to cook. As the holy month of fasting is in progress this is a special Ramadan recipe with which you can make crispy cutlets to break your evening fast. Beef cutlet is one of the easiest ground beef recipes to make. You can try this Indian beef recipe without any qualms even after a hard day of fasting.
Ramadan recipes should be quick to make and full of energy to recharge your tired and hungry body at the end of the day. This ground beef recipe does exactly that. Being rich in proteins and deep fried therefore energy rich, it an ideal Ramadan food of sorts. You need not bother with two many ingredients or a lengthy process to make it. All you need is some fresh beef kheema and all the spices you would need are surely present in your kitchen. Maximum preparation time will be about half an hour because all you need to is make and fry the cutlets.
Ingredients For Beef Cutlet:
1. Beef Kheema or ground beef 250 grams
2. Corn flour 2 tablespoons
3. Onions 1 (chopped finely)
4. Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
5. Green chillies 4 (finely chopped)
6. Ground pepper 1 tablespoon
7. Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
8. Vinegar 1 teaspoon
9. Bread crumbs
10. Oil 5 tablespoons
11. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Beef Cutlets:
- Boil ground beef in a pressure cooker for the duration of one whistle. This is to make sure the meat is cooked before you fry it. Beef being a hard variety of meat requires time to cook.
- Now take the boiled meat in a mixing bowl and add vinegar and salt.
- Stir in the chopped onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste.
- Season the mixture with red chilli powder and ground pepper.
- Add corn flour and mix the whole concoction well.
- The corn flour will give the mixture a thick consistency so you can fashion flat round cutlets out of it.
- Heat oil in a deep pan for deep frying the cutlets.
- Pour bread crumbs on a tissue paper; douse both sides of the cutlets in bread crumbs before you fry them crisply.
Your beef cutlets are piping hot and ready to munch on. Enjoy it in at the evening break of fast with your family and friends.