- Sports Euro 2020: Croatia 1-1 Czech Republic: Perisic salvages a point after controversial Schick penalty
- News This Karnataka village is still untouched by India Covid sweep
- Finance 2 Upcoming IPOs In June, July
- Movies Pandya Store Fame Akshay Kharodia Shares Pictures From His Haldi Ceremony On His Social Media
- Automobiles Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants Confirmed; Features, Availability, And More
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Beef cutlets are easy and quick Ramadan recipes to cook. As the holy month of fasting is in progress this is a special Ramadan recipe with which you can make crispy cutlets to break your evening fast. Beef cutlet is one of the easiest ground beef recipes to make. You can try this Indian beef recipe without any qualms even after a hard day of fasting.
Ramadan recipes should be quick to make and full of energy to recharge your tired and hungry body at the end of the day. This ground beef recipe does exactly that. Being rich in proteins and deep fried therefore energy rich, it an ideal Ramadan food of sorts. You need not bother with two many ingredients or a lengthy process to make it. All you need is some fresh beef kheema and all the spices you would need are surely present in your kitchen. Maximum preparation time will be about half an hour because all you need to is make and fry the cutlets.
Ingredients For Beef Cutlet:
1. Beef Kheema or ground beef 250 grams
2. Corn flour 2 tablespoons
3. Onions 1 (chopped finely)
4. Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
5. Green chillies 4 (finely chopped)
6. Ground pepper 1 tablespoon
7. Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
8. Vinegar 1 teaspoon
9. Bread crumbs
10. Oil 5 tablespoons
11. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Beef Cutlets:
- Boil ground beef in a pressure cooker for the duration of one whistle. This is to make sure the meat is cooked before you fry it. Beef being a hard variety of meat requires time to cook.
- Now take the boiled meat in a mixing bowl and add vinegar and salt.
- Stir in the chopped onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste.
- Season the mixture with red chilli powder and ground pepper.
- Add corn flour and mix the whole concoction well.
- The corn flour will give the mixture a thick consistency so you can fashion flat round cutlets out of it.
- Heat oil in a deep pan for deep frying the cutlets.
- Pour bread crumbs on a tissue paper; douse both sides of the cutlets in bread crumbs before you fry them crisply.
Your beef cutlets are piping hot and ready to munch on. Enjoy it in at the evening break of fast with your family and friends.