- 18 min ago How To Combat The Loneliness And Overcome It
- 57 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Key Ingredient For DIY Facials: 3 Ways You Can Use It!
- 1 hr ago A 5-Step Haircare Routine That Is Soothing And Gives You Glossy, Shiny Hair
- 2 hrs ago Is Your Skin Always Inflamed? Here Are Five Ingredients That Help Calm Skin Inflammation
- Sports PKL 2022: Jaipur Pink Panthers coach Upendra Kumar lauds team's defence, asks them not to get complacent
- News Have courage to listen too: Congress to PM Modi over Kharge's 'Ravan' jibe
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Azeem And Amudhavanan’s Spooky Play Amidst Chaos Causes Confusion
- Finance This Top Rated Small Cap Fund Gave 35.04% Annualised Returns On 3 Years SIP, Good To Invest
- Travel Without These Checklist Your Winter Packing Is Incomplete, Have A Look
- Automobiles Tata Motors Sales Report November 2022 - PV Sales Rise By 27 Per Cent
- Technology Moto X40 Pro High-Quality Renders, Video Leaked: Can It Challenge Other Flagship Devices?
- Education CLAT Hall Ticket 2023 will be out n 1st week of December 2022: Get the Direct Link & Steps to Download the Hal
This paprika chicken with roasted potatoes is a famous Hungarian delicacy. Though the name sounds quite classy and may make you feel like it is a difficult dish to be prepared at home, trust us, the method of preparation is really easy.
Once you'd get a hang of preparing this dish, it is surely going to become your go-to dish that you'd also want your guests to savour. So, have a quick look at the ingredients required and the procedure to prepare this yummy smoking hot chicken dish.
Serves - 6
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Paprika - 3 tsp
2. Baby Potatoes - 10-12 (with skin)
3. Boneless Chicken - 300 grams
4. Sea salt to taste
5. Oil - 2½ tsp
6. Rosemary - 2-3 sprigs
7. Black Pepper - for taste (crushed)
8. Red Chilli Sauce - 1½ tsp
9. Thyme - 6-7 sprigs
10. Garlic - 2 cloves (chopped)
11. Parsley - for garnishing (chopped)
1. Take baby potatoes (whole) into a big bowl and add oil, sea salt and rosemary sprigs into it. Give it a good toss and spread it on a baking tray. Bake potatoes for 8-10 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
2. Now, it's time to marinate the chicken. Take boneless chicken pieces into a bowl and add salt, crushed black pepper, oil, garlic, paprika powder and thyme into it. Marinate it well and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
3. Heat a grill pan and add oil into it. Take a skewer and insert the chicken pieces into it. Now, place the chicken skewer into the grill pan.
4. As you are taking the thigh part of the chicken, you need to cook it a little more.
5. Let the chicken be cooked and you bring out the potatoes from the oven. Cut one and check if that is completely cooked.
6. Take a plate and place the potatoes on it. Now, bring out the cooked chicken from the grill pan and complete your platter. Garnish it with some chopped parsley and serve it hot.
- nutritionBenefits Of Potatoes And The Healthiest Way To Cook Them
- nutritionPotato Peel Has Health Benefits Too, Manages Wounds, Heart Diseases, Diabetes And Many More
- recipesRamadan 2021: Prepare French Fries At Home For Iftar
- wellnessWhat Are Nightshade Vegetables? Are They Good Or Bad For Health?
- nutrition11 Reasons Why You Should Be Drinking Potato Juice
- recipesPotato-Sweet Potato Curry Recipe: How To Make Aloo Shakarkand Sabzi
- skin careBenefits Of Potato For Skin Care
- recipesTop 10 Potato Recipes | Best Potato Recipes | Easy Potato Recipes
- diet fitness10 Low-calorie Foods For Weight Loss
- wellness9 Foods You Should Never Eat Raw
- skin careHomemade Vegetable Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- disorders cure10 Brilliant Home Remedies For Bee Sting To Cure You Instantly