- 10 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 11 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 12 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
This paprika chicken with roated potatoes is a famous Hungarian delicacy. Though the name sounds quite classy and may make you feel like it is a difficult dish to be prepared at home, trust us, the method of preparation is really easy.
Once you'd get a hang of preparing this dish, it is surely going to become your go-to dish that you'd also want your guests to savour. So, have a quick look at the ingredients required and the procedure to prepare this yummy smoking hot chicken dish.
Serves - 6
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Paprika - 3 tsp
2. Baby Potatoes - 10-12 (with skin)
3. Boneless Chicken - 300 grams
4. Sea salt to taste
5. Oil - 2½ tsp
6. Rosemary - 2-3 sprigs
7. Black Pepper - for taste (crushed)
8. Red Chilli Sauce - 1½ tsp
9. Thyme - 6-7 sprigs
10. Garlic - 2 cloves (chopped)
11. Parsley - for garnishing (chopped)
1. Take baby potatoes (whole) into a big bowl and add oil, sea salt and rosemary sprigs into it. Give it a good toss and spread it on a baking tray. Bake potatoes for 8-10 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
2. Now, it's time to marinate the chicken. Take boneless chicken pieces into a bowl and add salt, crushed black pepper, oil, garlic, paprika powder and thyme into it. Marinate it well and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
3. Heat a grill pan and add oil into it. Take a skewer and insert the chicken pieces into it. Now, place the chicken skewer into the grill pan.
4. As you are taking the thigh part of the chicken, you need to cook it a little more.
5. Let the chicken be cooked and you bring out the potatoes from the oven. Cut one and check if that is completely cooked.
6. Take a plate and place the potatoes on it. Now, bring out the cooked chicken from the grill pan and complete your platter. Garnish it with some chopped parsley and serve it hot.