- 25 min ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 2 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- 2 hrs ago Durga Puja 2021: Ashtottara Shatanamavali of Goddess Durga, 108 Names With Mantra To Chant
- 18 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- Movies Actor Nikhil Gowda Blessed With A Baby Boy, Shares Picture With Newborn Son
- News Calcutta HC reserves order on bypoll seat to be contested by Mamata Banerjee
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Launches WorkForce Essentials Plans; Offering Location Tracking Service
- Education Schools In HP To Reopen For Classes 9 To 12 From September 27, Check Details
- Finance Top 5 Private Sector Banks Promising Good Returns On Recurring Deposits
- Sports IPL 2021: Back to back wins is confidence booster, says KKR spinner Sunil Narine
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
This paprika chicken with roasted potatoes is a famous Hungarian delicacy. Though the name sounds quite classy and may make you feel like it is a difficult dish to be prepared at home, trust us, the method of preparation is really easy.
Once you'd get a hang of preparing this dish, it is surely going to become your go-to dish that you'd also want your guests to savour. So, have a quick look at the ingredients required and the procedure to prepare this yummy smoking hot chicken dish.
Serves - 6
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Paprika - 3 tsp
2. Baby Potatoes - 10-12 (with skin)
3. Boneless Chicken - 300 grams
4. Sea salt to taste
5. Oil - 2½ tsp
6. Rosemary - 2-3 sprigs
7. Black Pepper - for taste (crushed)
8. Red Chilli Sauce - 1½ tsp
9. Thyme - 6-7 sprigs
10. Garlic - 2 cloves (chopped)
11. Parsley - for garnishing (chopped)
1. Take baby potatoes (whole) into a big bowl and add oil, sea salt and rosemary sprigs into it. Give it a good toss and spread it on a baking tray. Bake potatoes for 8-10 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
2. Now, it's time to marinate the chicken. Take boneless chicken pieces into a bowl and add salt, crushed black pepper, oil, garlic, paprika powder and thyme into it. Marinate it well and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
3. Heat a grill pan and add oil into it. Take a skewer and insert the chicken pieces into it. Now, place the chicken skewer into the grill pan.
4. As you are taking the thigh part of the chicken, you need to cook it a little more.
5. Let the chicken be cooked and you bring out the potatoes from the oven. Cut one and check if that is completely cooked.
6. Take a plate and place the potatoes on it. Now, bring out the cooked chicken from the grill pan and complete your platter. Garnish it with some chopped parsley and serve it hot.