Today, we shall share a special recipe for all the meat lovers out there. Yes, we shall share with you an easy mutton masala gravy recipe that you can prepare in no time.
This mutton recipe can be cooked faster than any of the other non-vegetarian gravies. As the name suggests, the main ingredient is the meat along with some common spices that are found in your kitchen.
Also Read: Top 10 Must Try Mutton Recipes From India
The mutton masala recipe is totally irresistable. It tastes really good and you would love to have it with rice or roti.
So, why wait? Have a look at this easy recipe right away!
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 40 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Mutton - 1/2 kg (chopped)
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies - 5 to 6
- Chopped onions - 1 cup
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
Also Read: 10 Yummy Fish Fry & Gravy Recipes
- Take a bowl. To it add garam masala powder, corainder powder, red chilli powder and ginger & garlic paste.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now, take a pressure cooker and add butter to it.
- Once it has heated up add the onions and slit green chillies.
- Then, add the mutton and saute it well.
- Now, add the masala mixture to the cooker.
- Saute them well.
- Then add salt.
- Add water accordingly (to get a gravy sort of a consistency) and mix all the ingredients well.
- Add lemon juice and close the lid of the cooker.
- Wait for 5 to 6 whistles.
- Once the pressure cooker cools down, transfer the mutton gravy to a serving bowl.
Serve this spicy gravy along with some rice or roti.
Try this yummy, spicy recipe and let us know your feedback.