- 4 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 7 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 8 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 10 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- Education Schools In Maharashtra To Reopen From October 4, School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad Announces
- Movies KBC 13: Suniel Shetty And Jackie Shroff Grace The Hot Seat, Share Some Fun Moments With Amitabh Bachchan
- News Indian PM Modi, US President Biden remember Mahatma Gandhi a week before his jayanti
- Sports After hike for domestic players, BCCI mulls revised pension for former cricketers, widows
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Timeline Tipped; Expected Price, Features
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Christmas means fun, joy, celebration, cakes, and obviously yummy dishes. But, do you think cooking will make you stay away from all amusements of the party? When you have chicken in your refrigerator you can just relax.
Within a few minutes, you can prepare pan roasted chicken on Christmas and you won't miss a bit of the celebration, GUARANTEED.
The recipe is very simple and you won't need much time to make it. So, fire up your Christmas party with this tasty pan chicken roast.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Also Read: Chicken Pizza Recipe For Christmas
1. Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilli Paste - 2 tbsp
2. Turmeric Powder - ½ a tsp
3. Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
4. Sichuan Sauce - 3 tbsp
5. Salt to taste
6. Thick Yogurt - 1 cup
7. Olive Oil - 4 tbsp
8. Chicken Pieces - 750 grams (with bone)
9. Lemon Wedges and Onion Rings for Garnishing
1. Take a big bowl and prepare the marination. You need to add ginger-garlic and chilli paste, turmeric, Kashmiri red chilli powder, Sichuan sauce, salt and yogurt into the bowl.
2. Mix everything well and your marination is ready. Put the chicken pieces into it and mix again well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes
3. Now, turn on your gas oven and put a non-stick tawa or pan on it. Add olive oil and slowly add the chicken pieces into it.
4. Initially, cook chicken on full flame, at least for 4-5 minutes. Turn every piece when it gets the golden brown colour on one side.
5. Now, cover the pan and let the chicken be cooked for 10-12 minutes.
6. Your pan roast chicken is ready to serve. Make a beautiful platter with chicken pieces and decorate it with onion rings and lemon wedges. You can even add yogurt and coriander chutney as a dip with the delicious chicken recipe.