- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 9 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Christmas means fun, joy, celebration, cakes, and obviously yummy dishes. But, do you think cooking will make you stay away from all amusements of the party? When you have chicken in your refrigerator you can just relax.
Within a few minutes, you can prepare pan roasted chicken on Christmas and you won't miss a bit of the celebration, GUARANTEED.
The recipe is very simple and you won't need much time to make it. So, fire up your Christmas party with this tasty pan chicken roast.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Also Read: Chicken Pizza Recipe For Christmas
1. Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilli Paste - 2 tbsp
2. Turmeric Powder - ½ a tsp
3. Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
4. Sichuan Sauce - 3 tbsp
5. Salt to taste
6. Thick Yogurt - 1 cup
7. Olive Oil - 4 tbsp
8. Chicken Pieces - 750 grams (with bone)
9. Lemon Wedges and Onion Rings for Garnishing
1. Take a big bowl and prepare the marination. You need to add ginger-garlic and chilli paste, turmeric, Kashmiri red chilli powder, Sichuan sauce, salt and yogurt into the bowl.
2. Mix everything well and your marination is ready. Put the chicken pieces into it and mix again well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes
3. Now, turn on your gas oven and put a non-stick tawa or pan on it. Add olive oil and slowly add the chicken pieces into it.
4. Initially, cook chicken on full flame, at least for 4-5 minutes. Turn every piece when it gets the golden brown colour on one side.
5. Now, cover the pan and let the chicken be cooked for 10-12 minutes.
6. Your pan roast chicken is ready to serve. Make a beautiful platter with chicken pieces and decorate it with onion rings and lemon wedges. You can even add yogurt and coriander chutney as a dip with the delicious chicken recipe.