- 10 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 12 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 12 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 13 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Christmas means fun, joy, celebration, cakes, and obviously yummy dishes. But, do you think cooking will make you stay away from all amusements of the party? When you have chicken in your refrigerator you can just relax.
Within a few minutes, you can prepare pan roasted chicken on Christmas and you won't miss a bit of the celebration, GUARANTEED.
The recipe is very simple and you won't need much time to make it. So, fire up your Christmas party with this tasty pan chicken roast.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Also Read: Chicken Pizza Recipe For Christmas
1. Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilli Paste - 2 tbsp
2. Turmeric Powder - ½ a tsp
3. Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
4. Sichuan Sauce - 3 tbsp
5. Salt to taste
6. Thick Yogurt - 1 cup
7. Olive Oil - 4 tbsp
8. Chicken Pieces - 750 grams (with bone)
9. Lemon Wedges and Onion Rings for Garnishing
1. Take a big bowl and prepare the marination. You need to add ginger-garlic and chilli paste, turmeric, Kashmiri red chilli powder, Sichuan sauce, salt and yogurt into the bowl.
2. Mix everything well and your marination is ready. Put the chicken pieces into it and mix again well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes
3. Now, turn on your gas oven and put a non-stick tawa or pan on it. Add olive oil and slowly add the chicken pieces into it.
4. Initially, cook chicken on full flame, at least for 4-5 minutes. Turn every piece when it gets the golden brown colour on one side.
5. Now, cover the pan and let the chicken be cooked for 10-12 minutes.
6. Your pan roast chicken is ready to serve. Make a beautiful platter with chicken pieces and decorate it with onion rings and lemon wedges. You can even add yogurt and coriander chutney as a dip with the delicious chicken recipe.