- 1 hr ago World No Tobacco Day: The Effects Of Smoking On Bone Health
- 1 hr ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Finest Traditional Moments Decoded Since The Beginning Of Her Career
- 9 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 10 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- Sports Pakistan spin great Mushtaq Ahmed's son forays into singing
- News Telangana extends lockdown till June 30; allows inter-state movement
- Movies It's Official! Rana Daggubati To Tie The Knot With Miheeka Bajaj On August 8
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Christmas means fun, joy, celebration, cakes, and obviously yummy dishes. But, do you think cooking will make you stay away from all amusements of the party? When you have chicken in your refrigerator you can just relax.
Within a few minutes, you can prepare pan roasted chicken on Christmas and you won't miss a bit of the celebration, GUARANTEED.
The recipe is very simple and you won't need much time to make it. So, fire up your Christmas party with this tasty pan chicken roast.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Also Read: Chicken Pizza Recipe For Christmas
1. Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilli Paste - 2 tbsp
2. Turmeric Powder - ½ a tsp
3. Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
4. Sichuan Sauce - 3 tbsp
5. Salt to taste
6. Thick Yogurt - 1 cup
7. Olive Oil - 4 tbsp
8. Chicken Pieces - 750 grams (with bone)
9. Lemon Wedges and Onion Rings for Garnishing
1. Take a big bowl and prepare the marination. You need to add ginger-garlic and chilli paste, turmeric, Kashmiri red chilli powder, Sichuan sauce, salt and yogurt into the bowl.
2. Mix everything well and your marination is ready. Put the chicken pieces into it and mix again well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes
3. Now, turn on your gas oven and put a non-stick tawa or pan on it. Add olive oil and slowly add the chicken pieces into it.
4. Initially, cook chicken on full flame, at least for 4-5 minutes. Turn every piece when it gets the golden brown colour on one side.
5. Now, cover the pan and let the chicken be cooked for 10-12 minutes.
6. Your pan roast chicken is ready to serve. Make a beautiful platter with chicken pieces and decorate it with onion rings and lemon wedges. You can even add yogurt and coriander chutney as a dip with the delicious chicken recipe.