- 21 min ago Neha Dhupia’s Work-From-Home Outfit Is For Those Who Don’t Want To Compromise On Style And Comfort
- 45 min ago Do You Constantly Throw Away Food? Here Are 21 Tips To Reduce Food Waste
- 1 hr ago Blurred Lips Trend Is On The Rise! Here’s How To Get It In 5 Easy Steps
- 5 hrs ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Nayanthara Mourns The Death Of Singer SP Balasubrahmanyam; Says ‘The Divine Voice Is No More’
- News Bollywood-drugs nexus: NCB questions Deepika Padukone for five hours
- Sports IPL 2020: Jos Buttler excited to be back
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 India Pre-order Date, Price Revealed
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- Finance 3 IPOs And 2 Listings Ahead
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Christmas means fun, joy, celebration, cakes, and obviously yummy dishes. But, do you think cooking will make you stay away from all amusements of the party? When you have chicken in your refrigerator you can just relax.
Within a few minutes, you can prepare pan roasted chicken on Christmas and you won't miss a bit of the celebration, GUARANTEED.
The recipe is very simple and you won't need much time to make it. So, fire up your Christmas party with this tasty pan chicken roast.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Also Read: Chicken Pizza Recipe For Christmas
1. Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilli Paste - 2 tbsp
2. Turmeric Powder - ½ a tsp
3. Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
4. Sichuan Sauce - 3 tbsp
5. Salt to taste
6. Thick Yogurt - 1 cup
7. Olive Oil - 4 tbsp
8. Chicken Pieces - 750 grams (with bone)
9. Lemon Wedges and Onion Rings for Garnishing
1. Take a big bowl and prepare the marination. You need to add ginger-garlic and chilli paste, turmeric, Kashmiri red chilli powder, Sichuan sauce, salt and yogurt into the bowl.
2. Mix everything well and your marination is ready. Put the chicken pieces into it and mix again well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes
3. Now, turn on your gas oven and put a non-stick tawa or pan on it. Add olive oil and slowly add the chicken pieces into it.
4. Initially, cook chicken on full flame, at least for 4-5 minutes. Turn every piece when it gets the golden brown colour on one side.
5. Now, cover the pan and let the chicken be cooked for 10-12 minutes.
6. Your pan roast chicken is ready to serve. Make a beautiful platter with chicken pieces and decorate it with onion rings and lemon wedges. You can even add yogurt and coriander chutney as a dip with the delicious chicken recipe.