- 8 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- 9 hrs ago Airport Fashion: Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Other Actresses Show Us How To Look Comfortably Chic
- 12 hrs ago Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2021: Tahira Kashyap Khurrana Gives A Reminder Of Self-love
- 12 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Look Is About Blending Sportswear With Traditional Couture
- News Centre in HC defends IT rule requiring WhatsApp to trace originator of message
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 22 Highlights: Junglewasis Enter The Main House After Losing Prize Money Worth Rs 25 Lakh
- Sports Jaismine, Basumatary ease into second round on Day 2 at 5th Elite Women's National Boxing Championships
- Technology Honor X30i Key Features Revealed Via New Leak; Launch Anticipated On October 25
- Finance This Small Cap Plastics Company Announces 2:1 Bonus Issue
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
There is only a week left before Christmas. Have you planned for the special Christmas dinner yet? If you are having a friendly night out with your besties on Christmas, plan it with a pizza.
And chicken pizza is such a food item that is loved by all. When the molten cheese fills your mouth and the juicy chicken with a crunchy crust gives you the awesome taste, you feel like in the seventh heaven.
If you are planning a movie night on Christmas with your partner or friends, have pizza and red wine to celebrate your party better.
Here is the chicken pizza recipe that can help you prepare this most-loved Italian dish easily.
Serves - One large pizza
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 40 minutes
1. Milk - 2 cups (lukewarm)
2. Chicken Breast - 2 (boneless)
3. Sugar - 1 tsp
4. Yeast - 2 tbsp
5. Baking Powder - 1 tsp
6. Salt -1 tsp
7. Olive Oil - ¼th cup
8. Chopped Bell Peppers - 1 cup
9. Eggs - 2 (optional)
10. Pizza Sauce - 1 tbsp
11. Mozzarella - as per your preference
12. Pepper Jack Cheese - as per your preference
13. Flour - 6 cups
1. Take a big bowl and add milk, yeast, sugar and salt and wait for 10 minutes to let it rise enough.
2. Pour olive oil into the mixture and also add flour into it. Now, knead everything to make a soft dough. Keep it aside.
3. Heat a pan and add olive oil. Cut chicken into cubes and add into the oil. Add salt and black pepper into the chicken and cook it well. Make chicken pieces smaller while cooking with the help of the spatula.
4. Now, take the dough and sprinkle little olive oil into it and polish it well and cover it with aluminum foil and let it sit for 2 hours.
5. When the dough rises properly and becomes fluffy, take it out and cut it into 3 even pieces. Dust your cooking top with flour and place one piece on it.
6. Now, flatten it with a rolling pin. Don't make it too thin. Take a pizza tray and place it on it. Stretch the sides to cover the tray. Take a fork and make spots on the base. It will make your pizza base crispier.
7. Spread pizza sauce all over the base. Sprinkle mozzarella and add chicken evenly on it. Sprinkle pepper jack cheese from the top. Now, add chopped bell peppers on it. You can add chopped mushrooms, onions and black olives too to enhance the taste. Top it with more cheese.
8. Sprinkle little bit olive oil and also brush the sides with olive oil. Now, it's time to bake the pizza.
9. Bake it at 450 degree Celsius for 10 minutes. Your homemade chicken pizza is ready to be served.
10. Sprinkle oregano and paprika on it and cut slices to serve. Have it hot.
The recipe is quite easy and you can make it with your friends to enjoy your Christmas night to the fullest.