- 28 min ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 1 hr ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 1 hr ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 3 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Technology List Of Power Banks With 12000mAh Battery And More To Buy In India Now
- Sports Black Lives Matter: India's national high jump record-holder Tejaswin Shankar leads anti-racism protest in USA
- Movies Anand Deverakonda’s Next Middle Class Melodies To Release On OTT Platform
- News Rajasthan crisis: Gehlot gives list of 104 MLAs to Governor
- Finance How To Check PPF Account Balance Online And Offline?
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
There is only a week left before Christmas. Have you planned for the special Christmas dinner yet? If you are having a friendly night out with your besties on Christmas, plan it with a pizza.
And chicken pizza is such a food item that is loved by all. When the molten cheese fills your mouth and the juicy chicken with a crunchy crust gives you the awesome taste, you feel like in the seventh heaven.
If you are planning a movie night on Christmas with your partner or friends, have pizza and red wine to celebrate your party better.
Here is the chicken pizza recipe that can help you prepare this most-loved Italian dish easily.
Serves - One large pizza
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 40 minutes
1. Milk - 2 cups (lukewarm)
2. Chicken Breast - 2 (boneless)
3. Sugar - 1 tsp
4. Yeast - 2 tbsp
5. Baking Powder - 1 tsp
6. Salt -1 tsp
7. Olive Oil - ¼th cup
8. Chopped Bell Peppers - 1 cup
9. Eggs - 2 (optional)
10. Pizza Sauce - 1 tbsp
11. Mozzarella - as per your preference
12. Pepper Jack Cheese - as per your preference
13. Flour - 6 cups
1. Take a big bowl and add milk, yeast, sugar and salt and wait for 10 minutes to let it rise enough.
2. Pour olive oil into the mixture and also add flour into it. Now, knead everything to make a soft dough. Keep it aside.
3. Heat a pan and add olive oil. Cut chicken into cubes and add into the oil. Add salt and black pepper into the chicken and cook it well. Make chicken pieces smaller while cooking with the help of the spatula.
4. Now, take the dough and sprinkle little olive oil into it and polish it well and cover it with aluminum foil and let it sit for 2 hours.
5. When the dough rises properly and becomes fluffy, take it out and cut it into 3 even pieces. Dust your cooking top with flour and place one piece on it.
6. Now, flatten it with a rolling pin. Don't make it too thin. Take a pizza tray and place it on it. Stretch the sides to cover the tray. Take a fork and make spots on the base. It will make your pizza base crispier.
7. Spread pizza sauce all over the base. Sprinkle mozzarella and add chicken evenly on it. Sprinkle pepper jack cheese from the top. Now, add chopped bell peppers on it. You can add chopped mushrooms, onions and black olives too to enhance the taste. Top it with more cheese.
8. Sprinkle little bit olive oil and also brush the sides with olive oil. Now, it's time to bake the pizza.
9. Bake it at 450 degree Celsius for 10 minutes. Your homemade chicken pizza is ready to be served.
10. Sprinkle oregano and paprika on it and cut slices to serve. Have it hot.
The recipe is quite easy and you can make it with your friends to enjoy your Christmas night to the fullest.