- 40 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 11 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Start your morning with a tangy twist. Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it is best to start your meal with something high in nutrition. Eggs are delicious and very healthy to begin your day with. Consuming an egg thrice in a week will amount to giving you protein and strength to fight any sort of disease.
This corn and tomato egg recipe is simple to prepare and quite similar to bujii. To prepare this yummy breakfast, you will need rich spices and sweet tomatoes.
Take a look at this yummy corn & tomato egg recipe:
Preparation Time: 16 minutes
Cooking Time: 17 minutes
- Eggs - 4
- Tomatoes - 2 (chopped)
- Sweet Corn - 3 tbsp (peeled)
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Green Chillies - 2 (sliced)
- Turmeric - ½ tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt To Taste
- In a round tawa, add oil, place it on a medium flame. Drop in the chopped onions and allow it to cook. Fry the onions till they turn golden brown in colour.
- When the onions are cooked, add in the tomatoes to the tawa. Stir fry the vegetables and allow them to cook. Make sure that the flame is low to avoid the vegetables from getting burnt.
- When the vegetables are a little cooked, add in the green chillies, turmeric and salt to taste. Stir the ingredients well in the pan.
- Now add in the sweet corn to the tawa. Stir the corn well into the tawa and let it cook over a low flame.
- When done, drop in the beaten eggs. Stir the eggs vigorously in the tawa, on a high flame.
- Note: You can also make an omelette using this method.
Your corn & tomato egg recipe is now ready to eat. To add in a little more flavour, drop in a tablespoon of rich tomato sauce.