- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News Tripura TET Result 2019 released: Check document scrutiny date
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Bakrid is a special festival which is celebrated among Muslims from around the world. It is a festival which enthrones some of them who fast for their own desires and then feast to a meal beyond comparison. There are a number of recipes, Muslims prepare in order to celebrate this happy festival. The combination of mutton, chicken and camel meat is a delicacy at this time of this festival.
Bakrid is the festival where there is a lot of feasting in every house. Here below are some of the most delicious Bakrid recipes you can try out on the occasion of Bakrid.
When it comes to Muslim cooking there are tons of Bakrid recipes which you need to try out to mark the festival. If you take a look at these special Bakrid recipes made for the festival you will see that the main ingredient which is used in all the dishes is Indian spices.
Lets take a look at some of these lovely Bakrid recipes we have in store for you:
This is one of the most sort of dishes you can prepare on the occasion of Bakrid. Chicken Kebab is loved by all ages too. This is one of the easiest and common recipes Muslims make on any festival that involves feasting.
Chicken Biryani is the Muslim delicacy. This Bakrid recipe, Chicken biryani is prepared with a lot of Indian spices which makes the dish divine.
Mutton Biryani is yet another treat you can enjoy on the occasion of Bakrid. Mutton biryani is special on this festival as it is the very same animal they use in their sacrifice. The biryani is made out of tender pieces of mutton and Indian assorted spices.
Yet again another recipe which is familiar in Muslim festivals. Mutton curry is a thick gravy which is made out of tomatoes and other vegetables too. Muttom Gravy needs to be thick in nature so that it can go well with either roti or biryani.
A very tasty dish which is made out of bay leaves and cardamom only. Mutton fry is a well-known delicacy in any Muslim household. On the occasion of Bakrid, this lovely dish is made to go along with biryani.
Kheema is one of the best delicacies you can have on the occasion of Bakrid. While preparing kheema one must be extra careful with the water content you add to the dish in order for it to cook. Mutton Kheema is a must try to celebrate the festival of Bakrid.
This is another kebab recipe you should prepare to celebrate the happiness of the festival Bakrid. Shmai Kebab is a well-known treat in most Muslim houses all around the globe.
Fish is also prepared in abundance on the occasion of the Muslim festival, Bakrid. Fish kebab is fried in assorted oil and enjoyed with either roti on the side or wheat bread.
Chicken tikka is one of the best recipes which can be made to celebrate Bakrid. Chicken Tikka is a specialty which is made out of tikka masala and tender chicken meat. This Bakrid recipe is a must try to mark the festival.