- 14 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 16 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 17 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 17 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- Movies Nushrratt Bharuccha Recalls Scary Incident At Hotel; 'When My Staff Came, They Said, ‘Ma'am We Should Leave’
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Livingstone's sensational half-century helps Team Abu Dhabi register massive victory
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
Lady Gaga graced the May 2020 cover of Instyle Magazine looking absolutely exotic. Lady Gaga is one of the few global sensations who truly love make-up. Her beauty brand, Haus Laboratories is a testimony to that. While launching her brand, Gaga revealed how powerful make-up makes her feel. Not shy of trying different make-up looks. Lady Gaga's magazine covers are always awe-inspiring, raw and bold. And this magazine cover was no different.
Pink is a shade that we associate with being subtle and feminine. Lady Gaga would prove that wrong. Pink hair has long been Lady Gaga's signature hair. Pair it with a pink make-up and you have a look that is so exotic that you won't be able to take your eyes off it. In the cover, Lady Gaga can be seen in a metallic pink eyeshadow that is winged at the outer corners of the eyes. The white eyeliner on her lower waterline makes her eyes pop. The thick coats of mascara with no eyeliner make a bold statement and makes the grey colour of her eyes pop. The eyebrows are filled but lightly. All these subtle details take all your attention to the bold and outlined maroon lips. The thick highlight at the bridge of her nose immediately draws your attention and the soft blush and highlight on the apples of her cheeks brightens up the look.
View this post on Instagram
@instylemagazine May 2020 Story by @cristobalita Photographed by @nathanielgoldberg Creative direction by @nicolaformichetti Styled by @sandraamador.xx & @tomeerebout Hair by @fredericaspiras Makeup by @sarahtannomakeup Manicure by @mihonails
A post shared by Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) on
Her iconic pink hair is pulled all the way back and features platinum streaks making the look even more powerful. She wore this look with two attires, both ruffled and regal. The first one is an off-shoulder white gown with silver embellishments. The second one is a plain satin violet gown that features ruffled skirt. Accessorised with a black leather chunky choker, this look is edgy and screams Lady Gaga.
We absolutely love her make-up. What about you? Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below.