- 2 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 5 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 6 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- Movies Dhananjay Starrer Jayaraj Biopic Title To Be Unveiled On Independence Day By Puneeth Rajkumar
- Sports Martic bows out in Prague but Mertens progresses
- News Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot face-to-face tomorrow
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Lady Gaga graced the May 2020 cover of Instyle Magazine looking absolutely exotic. Lady Gaga is one of the few global sensations who truly love make-up. Her beauty brand, Haus Laboratories is a testimony to that. While launching her brand, Gaga revealed how powerful make-up makes her feel. Not shy of trying different make-up looks. Lady Gaga's magazine covers are always awe-inspiring, raw and bold. And this magazine cover was no different.
Pink is a shade that we associate with being subtle and feminine. Lady Gaga would prove that wrong. Pink hair has long been Lady Gaga's signature hair. Pair it with a pink make-up and you have a look that is so exotic that you won't be able to take your eyes off it. In the cover, Lady Gaga can be seen in a metallic pink eyeshadow that is winged at the outer corners of the eyes. The white eyeliner on her lower waterline makes her eyes pop. The thick coats of mascara with no eyeliner make a bold statement and makes the grey colour of her eyes pop. The eyebrows are filled but lightly. All these subtle details take all your attention to the bold and outlined maroon lips. The thick highlight at the bridge of her nose immediately draws your attention and the soft blush and highlight on the apples of her cheeks brightens up the look.
View this post on Instagram
@instylemagazine May 2020 Story by @cristobalita Photographed by @nathanielgoldberg Creative direction by @nicolaformichetti Styled by @sandraamador.xx & @tomeerebout Hair by @fredericaspiras Makeup by @sarahtannomakeup Manicure by @mihonails
A post shared by Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) on
Her iconic pink hair is pulled all the way back and features platinum streaks making the look even more powerful. She wore this look with two attires, both ruffled and regal. The first one is an off-shoulder white gown with silver embellishments. The second one is a plain satin violet gown that features ruffled skirt. Accessorised with a black leather chunky choker, this look is edgy and screams Lady Gaga.
We absolutely love her make-up. What about you? Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below.