- 47 min ago Daily Horoscope: 08 August 2020
- 10 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- 11 hrs ago Samantha Akkineni Exudes Diva Vibes In Her Beautiful Yellow Ensemble And Embroidered Jacket
- 11 hrs ago 16 Biotin-rich Foods You Should Add In Your Diet Everyday
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Upcoming Flash Sale On Smartphones
- News Kozhikode crash brings back memories of 2010 Mangaluru flight accident
- Movies Ankita Lokhande Shares A Picture With Sushant Singh Rajput's Mother; Supports #Warriors4SSR Trend
- Sports England Vs Pakistan, 1st Test, Day 3, Highlights: Ben Stokes strikes late to give hosts fresh hopes
- Automobiles Harley-Davidson Street 750 Prices Reduced: Becomes More Affordable
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The quarantine time has quickly become a period of hair transformations. From the popular bob cut quarantine here where everyone seems to be chopping off their length to trying to new hair colour, it's been an eventful time for the hair. Joining in the hair frenzy this time is the style icon, Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian is not new to switching up her hair colour. From the darkest black to the sultry caramel, Kim has from time and again refreshed her look. This time, however, she dyed her hair in a never-seen-before blazing red colour. Well, this was a huge transformation from her black tresses and we are really loving this spectacular colour. There is another detail of this look that caught our attention and made the look more interesting for us. If you look closely, you would notice that her roots are lighter, almost a caramel brown shade. This is a popular hair colour trend that is going well with Kim's look.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Chris Appleton (@chrisappleton1) on
This hair transformation was once again done by Kim's trusted hair artist, Chris Appleton. Chris had revealed her look a few days back in an Instagram post captioned, "Red head it's NOT a wig before you start with that shit". And now Kim has posted her new look from Khloe's birthday celebrations with her fiery red hair tied in a ponytail and a couple of strands framing her face. Her outfit of choice was a red sweater-blouse with a plunging neckline paired with red-and-white bottoms which did not do much for us but her hair certainly made a point.
If you are looking for a change for hair colour and aren't scared to go bold, this one is a perfect monsoon-to-fall transformation hair colour. What do you think? Let us know in the comment section below.