- 9 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 11 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- 12 hrs ago Bunty Aur Babli 2: Rani Mukerji’s Poster Look Doesn't Quite Inspire Us To Get A Suit Stitched Like Hers
- 13 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- News Amit Shah's J&K visit was necessary in aftermath of recent killings: Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Brighton and Hove Albion 1-4 Manchester City: Two-goal Foden inspires Guardiola's side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
The past week on Instagram burst of subtle glam moments kept the followers hooked. The young and bubbly Alaya F shared with her followers her recent discovery to beat the puffiness of the face- a DIY coffee mask/scrub. In a cute and funny IGTV video, Alaya shared the recipe of the mask and the application process. Meanwhile, Taapsee Pannu shared a throwback closeup selfie with her followers from the sets of her movie, Badla decked up as Naina Sethi. In a minimal make-up look with bold maroon lips and defined brows Taapsee looked stunning.
Jennifer Lopez got creative with her hair with high messy double buns on top of her head and baby hair styled neatly stealing the show. Her classic nude make-up was as usual on fleek. Urvashi Rautela went bold on the digital cover of Filmfare magazine in the "digital debut" for her upcoming movie, Virgin Bhanupriya. In a look that entailed perfectly contoured cheekbones, brown smokey eyes, sharp winged liner, defined brows and glossy brown lips, Urvashi captured the onlookers.
On a completely different note, Aditi Rao Hydari's "palat" post with soft kohled eyes, peach tinted lips, hair in a low bun and chunky chand baali was aabsolutely serene. And the Kardashian sisters stirred up the Gram with a post shared by Kim Kardashian West with all the "spice girls" posing casually. With Kim as red-head and Kylie's pink hair, this picture from Khloe's quarantine birthday is truly iconic.