- 5 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 7 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 9 hrs ago Leading Short Video App Josh And MASH Project Foundation Collaborate To Launch #HungerHarega Challenge
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- News TMC to contest Goa Assembly polls, will declare CM candidate: O'Brien
- Sports Durand Cup: Bengaluru FC overcome gritty Army Green to enter semis
- Finance 2 Equity Mutual Funds Rated 1 By CRISIL To Initiate SIP In 2021
- Automobiles TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- Movies Akshay Kumar Shares Heart-Melting Picture With Nitara On Her Birthday
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
- Technology Realme V11s 5G With Dimensity 810 Launched; What's Different From Standard Realme V11?
Puffy face in the morning can immediately dampen your mood. And so, we use make-to hide the puffiness and look wide awake. Not anymore! Alaya F has the perfect home remedy for the puffy face. Keeping up with the homemade face mask trend, Alaya F recently shared on her Instagram handle a homemade coffee face mask/scrub.
The actress wrote on the Gram "Face puffiness has been my constant enemy and I've recently found the best solution to it! Here's my favourite homemade face mask/scrub, it'll reduce any puffiness, exfoliate your skin and leave it soft and glowwwwing (it's also a great body scrub btw!)" and shared this face mask in a video that was raw and funny. She also shared that this is the face mask she makes most often and she absolutely loves this mask. And we have decoded this face mask for you.
View this post on Instagram
Face puffiness has been my constant enemy and I’ve recently found the best solution to it! Here’s my favourite homemade face mask/scrub, it’ll reduce any puffiness, exfoliate your skin and leave it soft and glowwwwing✨ (it’s also a great body scrub btw!)
A post shared by Alaya F (@alaya.f) on
Alaya F's Homemade Coffee Face Mask/Scrub
Alaya uses 5 ingredients to make this face scrub. All you need is 2 teaspoons of ground coffee, 1 and a half teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon of milk. Mix all these ingredients together in a bowl and stir well to make a coarse mixture. Make sure the mixture isn't too liquid
Once the mixture is ready, apply it on your face and start scrubbing your face gently. Alaya warns us that using this face mask can get messy, so it is best to apply it in your washroom with your hair up. Let the mask chill on your face for about 20 minutes before washing it off.
Benefits Of Using This Mask
Well, this is a great face mask to beat the puffiness but it isn't the only benefit of this mask. You will be surprised to know how many skin issues this mask can help you with. Caffeine, a prominent ingredient in coffee, not only helps to reduce puffiness but also protects the skin from oxidative stress and UV-damaging, thus fighting fine lines and wrinkles.  The coarse texture of sugar helps to scrubs the dead skin cells and grime off your skin leaving it soft and smooth. Olive oil and honey are great emollients for the skin that also help in healing the skin and adding a natural glow to the skin.  Milk contains lactic acid that is known to improve skin appearance courtesy of its exfoliating action. 
Wow! Aren't you happy to know about this mask? We can already see how promising homemade face mask is and the best thing- you can use it on your entire body. So, what are you waiting for? Delve in and let us know your thoughts.