- 17 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 18 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 19 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 20 hrs ago Bhuj Promotions: Sonakshi Sinha Makes A Strong Case For Party Wear Fashion With Her 5 Outfits
- News NASA shares ‘13 billion years' worth of data’ in this viral video, wows twitter
- Movies Sivakarthikeyan Names His Newborn Son Gugan Doss
- Technology Pokémon Go Ultra Unlock Part Three Is Sword And Shield: Bonuses And Rewards To Expect
- Sports India vs England 1st Test: Stats Preview: Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, Ashwin eye big records
- Finance Top 5 Private Sector Banks Promising Best Interest Rates On FD In 2021
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
With the quarantine becoming the way of life, we no longer are relying upon the things to go back to the way they were. This week on Instagram was nothing if not a testimony to that. The week kickstarted with the auspicious day of Eid and the celebrities take on the stay-at-home Eid looks. The highlight soon shifted to Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's song release 'Rain On Me'. The song instantly became a hit on social media and so did the looks of the pop stars.
By the end of the week, there were major announcements regarding the fashion week that are soon due. Much to our delight, Lakme Fashion Week and Paris Haute Couture Week announced that they have decided to go digital.
Amidst all this, we scrolled through the Gram to bring to you the best beauty looks posted last week. Some of these looks, you wouldn't want to let go of.
Ariana Grande's latest release in collaboration with Lady Gaga is already a huge hit. But, it was not just the song, Ariana's look for the music video was a major hit for us as well. Along with the signature Ariana Grande look- flawless bronzed base and nude lips- she opted for a floating eyeliner that was outlined around her eyes like a winged eyeshadow. To our further surprise, she ditched the high ponytail and left her long hair open.
With the face masks ruling your outfit of the day, are you wondering how to get your make-up noticed? Well, Lady Gaga has the perfect solution for you. You just need to keep your eyeshadow blazing. In one of her posts last week, Lady Gaga could be seen wearing a face mask with a winged eyeshadow that even the huge statement mask on her face could not hide.
Digital edition and self-shot magazine covers are the next big thing. Latest addition to this was Alaya F self-shot and dresses cover for the Brides Today magazine. For the particular cover, Alaya turned into the modern Indian bride and stole our hearts with her look. Alaya's look was a touch of traditional bridal look- the string of dots over her eyebrows and the bindi- mixed with the contemporary women's taste. Keeping it raw and traditional, Alaya's look made a powerful statement.
The occasion of Eid is perfect for dressing up and showing off your make-up skills. With the quarantine situation, getting decked up and glamorous is not the greatest of ideas. Cue in Ananya Pandey and her spectacular look. Ananya Pandey wishing her followers Eid in a soft, minimalist and nude look accentuated with a shiny nose pin gave us the perfect at-home Eid look.
Hina Khan wished her followers a Happy Eid in a look that was perfect for the occasion. In a pink salwar-suit accessorised with oxidised jewellery and chunky rings, Hina Khan was a sight to behold. Her nude make-up accentuated with glossy eyelids and blue eyeliner although subtle was a winner.