- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Gauahar Khan has donned gorgeous desi looks as the younger sister of the bride, Nigaar Khan at her wedding. We got to see some pics of the stunning Bollywood beauty showing her desi looks as she got decked up for the wedding of her elder sister, Nigaar Khan.
Last night was Nigaar's Mehendi and sister, Gauahar Khan opted for a subtle but glittering look which went perfect for the shaadi festivities.
Gauahar Khan was seen wearing a mint green, Astha Narang lehenga. The green lehenga was the perfect pick for Mehendi and it featured heavy golden embellishments all over it.
We love the heavily embellished sequinned blouse of the lehenga. Gauahar kept the look subtle but impressive with side swept soft waves and dark eye makeup. Glossy pink lips and golden accessories completed her look.
After going classy in a mint green Astha Narang, Gauahar Khan stunned at Nigaar's wedding in a perfectly dolled up ethnic look.
The actress wore Surendri pink lehenga for the big day. Gauahar Khan wore a pink and golden lehenga from Surendri by Yogesh Chaudhary.
The flared lehenga had golden round prints all over it with golden sequin work on it. The borders of the lehenga was heavily embellished with golden zari work.
Gauahar Khan wore the pink lehenga with a heavily embellished three-quarter sleeved blouse which looked perfect! She draped the dupatta of the lehenga in the front to flaunt the heavily sequinned blouse.
The star completed the desi wedding look with golden borla attached to two chains, center-parted puffed hair bun and a heavy dangling golden earrings.