- 40 min ago Here's Why Lord Hanuman Is Worshipped By Offering Sindoor
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Style And Confidence As She Flaunts Her Bold Avatar In Shimmery Black Pantsuit
- 2 hrs ago Natural Ways To Tighten Loose Skin After Pregnancy
- 3 hrs ago Aditi Rao Hydari, Jasmin Bhasin, And Other Divas Have Outfit Ideas If You Are Thinking Of Mall-Outing
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Actively Pursued The White Tiger; Says ‘I Went After It’
- News Karnataka Governor lauds State government for its 'achievements' amid COVID-19, Congress stages protest
- Finance Brookfield REIT To Launch IPO On 3 February
- Technology WhatsApp Web Just Got More Private With Face ID And Fingerprint Authentication
- Education AIBE Answer Key 2020: Bar Council To Release AIBE 15 Answer Key On January 30
- Sports Embiid wanted LeBron ejected for 'very dangerous play' as 76ers edge out Lakers
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq Removed From The Website In India: Expected To Re-Launch Soon!
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Kajol is at the United Nations to speak for a cause. But she is making quite a cause for Indian fashion out there. We have seen Kajol in sarees four days in a row. We dare say that each and every one of those looks were stellar. Today, we saw Kajol in a Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla saree that took our breath away. She is making sarees the biggest fashion statement before she comes back from the UN.
Kajol was draped in a saree that was cream coloured. This saree had lots of spectacular embroidery. The borders of the saree had yellow, red, green, blue and several other colours. The main attraction of the saree was obviously the detailed embroidery. The thread work was simply magnificent. The pallu of the saree was also adorned with admirable embroidery.
Kajol wore this Abu Jani Sandeep Khola saree with a sleeveless blouse. However, we are not able to see the blouse clearly in the images that have come in so far. It looks like a simple cut sleeves blouse at first glance. Kajol also wore Amrapali earrings with this saree. The earrings were modified into golden jhumkas with a green stone studded into it.
She was also carrying an embellished Malaga clutch that was green in colour. Kajol left her hair loose this time. So far we have seen Kajol try different hairstyles at the UN. She went for the sculpted and braided bun consecutively. But she looked graceful even with her hair let down. Her makeup was minimal - tinted maroon lips and simple black eyeliner.