- News Naga accord: All party meeting in Arunachal Pradesh soon
- Technology Top 5 Apps To Mirror Android Screen To PC
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- Sports Verstappen tops Vettel to take second career pole in Brazil
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Kajol is at the United Nations to speak for a cause. But she is making quite a cause for Indian fashion out there. We have seen Kajol in sarees four days in a row. We dare say that each and every one of those looks were stellar. Today, we saw Kajol in a Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla saree that took our breath away. She is making sarees the biggest fashion statement before she comes back from the UN.
Kajol was draped in a saree that was cream coloured. This saree had lots of spectacular embroidery. The borders of the saree had yellow, red, green, blue and several other colours. The main attraction of the saree was obviously the detailed embroidery. The thread work was simply magnificent. The pallu of the saree was also adorned with admirable embroidery.
Kajol wore this Abu Jani Sandeep Khola saree with a sleeveless blouse. However, we are not able to see the blouse clearly in the images that have come in so far. It looks like a simple cut sleeves blouse at first glance. Kajol also wore Amrapali earrings with this saree. The earrings were modified into golden jhumkas with a green stone studded into it.
She was also carrying an embellished Malaga clutch that was green in colour. Kajol left her hair loose this time. So far we have seen Kajol try different hairstyles at the UN. She went for the sculpted and braided bun consecutively. But she looked graceful even with her hair let down. Her makeup was minimal - tinted maroon lips and simple black eyeliner.