- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
WOW!!! Aishwarya Rai was a breath of fresh air at the press meet for Longines. The green-blue eyed beauty looked sexy in a Gucci Mod inspired dress. Aishwarya Rai loves the colour black and we love to see her in it as well.
At the Longines press meet, there were a lot of thrills in the air. People went gaga over this beauty and since she wore a short number, there were a million eyes on her. Aishwarya Rai flaunted her figure in style. The black Mod inspired dress was sensual and tight, just enough to accentuate her curves to the highest level.
For More Pics Click Here
What we loved most about the black Gucci dress is the pattern on the bodice at the sides. The Gucci dress had military accents which is a leather collar and shoulder tabs. Aishwarya carried out this bold style with a blushing smile on her face and a confident attitude.
After seeing her in so many Indian attires off late, it was a nice view to see her in a Western appealing couture. Her voluptuous figure was highlighted with a pair of knee high leather boots also by Gucci. Keeping her accessories to the minimum, she went in for a gold plated watch by Longines. Aishwarya Rai also left behind her trademark hairstyle. This time at the Longines press meet she wore her hair back.
All in all, there is not much we can say about Aishwarya Rai's appearance at the Longines press meet since we are still speechless about her head to toe Gucci outfit.