- 47 min ago Trained Sniffer Dogs May Accurately Detect Covid Infected Airport Passengers: Study
- 1 hr ago Happy Shani Jayanti 2022: Greetings, Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, And Images
- 2 hrs ago Instant Ragi Recipe: How To Prepare Sweet Ragi Malt
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 18 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News Waterlogged flyovers, inundated roads, visuals from the mighty rains that lashed Bengaluru
- Technology WhatsApp Premium For Business Users Likely Under Testing
- Sports ONE 157: Petchmorakot plans to hold onto ONE Featherweight Muay Thai World Title for years
- Finance This Cement Stock Can Give 40% Returns, Recently commissioned Plants To Drive Growth
- Movies Cannes 2022: Deepika Padukone Shares Her Take On Whether OTT Platforms Are A Risk For Cinema
- Education World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes About HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- Travel International Museum Day 2022: Best Museums In Bangalore
- Automobiles Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
What do you do the first thing in the morning? Let's take a guess- check your mobile? We are sure that for most of you this guess is quite accurate. While this is an instinctive habit of us millennials, this habit isn't good for your skin. It not only stresses your eyes but your facial muscles as well, taking you a step closer to the signs of skin ageing aka the fine lines and wrinkles.
All that is to say that your morning habits are important for your skin. Every girl wants the answer to ' how to get glowing skin?'. Well, a skin-friendly morning routine is a great place to start. The first couple of hours after you wake up is not only important for your health but your skin as well.
Recommended Read: The Skincare Guide: 16 Do's And Don'ts For Naturally Glowing Skin
So, here's a guide to morning habits that will help you get glowing skin.
Drink A Glass Of Water
This is a rule followed by all the skincare junkies. A tall glass of water on an empty stomach does wonders for your skin. As soon as you wake up, drink a glass of water. It helps to flush the toxins out of your system and add a natural glow to your skin. In fact, not only in the morning you must drink at least 3-4 litres of water every day to get smooth, flawless and glowing skin.
Sweat It Out!
Here's another reason to never ditch your workout- glowing skin. 4-5 times a week, do a workout routine of at least 30 minutes. Exercise improves the blood circulation in your body and kicks up your heart rate. This improves the collagen production in the skin, leaving you with glowing and youthful skin.
Do The CTM Routine
A great morning skincare routine is the secret to glowing skin. Even if you are not big on those extensive skincare routines, you must follow the basic CTM(cleansing, toning and moisturising) routine to keep your skin in primal health. These three steps don't take you more than a few minutes but make a huge difference in your skin.
Start with a gentle cleanser. While buying your cleanser, keep your skin type in mind. After cleanser, use a cotton pad to apply toner to the skin. It helps to pull the minute dirt and grime left by the cleanser. And lastly, moisturise generously. This simple routine helps to maintain your skin health and add a natural glow to your skin.
Along with this routine, do not forget to apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 and exfoliate the skin twice a week.
And with that your morning routine for glowing skin is complete. Well, you can add a few more things to it. But these three habits are the best place to start. It is a quick routine perfect for even the lazy girls. And as you master this routine, you can add steps and habits to it and make it even more enriching. Glowing skin is not that far, girls. Let's do it!
- skin careBusy Schedule? Here's A Quick 5-Minute Facial To Get Glowing Skin
- skin careJennifer Lopez Removes All Her Makeup And Shows Off Her More Glowing Natural Skin In The Latest Video
- skin careHow To Do Facial Massage For Glowing Skin
- skin careGenius Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Get Beautiful And Flawless Skin
- skin care5 Awesome Mayonnaise Faces Masks For Flawless Skin
- skin careHow To Use Vitamin E For Glowing Skin
- skin care5 Fruit Face Masks You Can Try To Beat Dull Skin Amidst The Lockdown
- skin care12 Ways To Use Milk To Get Beautiful Skin
- skin care11 Hygiene Habits You Must Follow To Get Flawless And Glowing Skin
- skin care7 Pranayamas For Glowing Skin
- skin careAmazing Beauty Tips For Instant Glow On Your Face That Work
- skin careThe Kitchen Ingredients You Can Use To Whip Quick Treatments For Glowing Skin During Lockdown