- 47 min ago Omicron: German Capital Berlin Turns Into COVID Hotspot
- 1 hr ago Expert Opinion: Maharashtra's New Guidelines For Sensitive Handling Of Crimes Against Women & Children
- 8 hrs ago Greek Artist Alekos Fassianos Passes Away: Tribute
- 9 hrs ago What Is A Mucus Plug? What Does Losing Your Mucus Plug Mean During Pregnancy?
- Movies International Film Festival Of Kerala IFFK 2022 Postponed Due To COVID Surge
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Debuts In ‘Messi’ Land: India Launch Soon
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
Is your skin dull, lost its shine? Instead of lathering too much cream on it, why not let it glow naturally? Sometimes you don't want to make things too complicated when it comes to homemade face masks. So here are some veggies you can put on your face.
Vegetables You Can Use For Glowing Skin
Although these home remedies may be slow, they are certainly effective. Be patient and try them regularly.
1. Tomato: Tomatoes contain high levels of vitamin C and are slightly acidic. It helps lighten the skin tone and helps fade dark spots over time.
2. Lemon: Lemon juice is one of the strongest natural bleaching agents. Apply lemon juice directly to your face or mix it with honey to create an exfoliating effect. Pouring a few drops of honey on a half-cut lemon and rubbing it on your face is the most effective way to achieve this.
3. Cucumber: Cucumber is the most effective cooling agent for those with really sensitive skin. Additionally, cucumbers are natural toners and reduce the size of pores. If you have puffy eyelids, a few slices of cucumber placed over the eyes will work like magic.
4. Potato: Potatoes contain minerals and vitamins, which, when applied to the face, will help to eliminate all dark spots. Potatoes are an ideal vegetable to use in order to achieve radiant skin.
5. Beetroot: A regular application of beetroot on the face will produce a very natural-looking pink flush on the skin. You may find that this vegetable for clear skin can work wonders for your skin once you have tried it.
6. Carrot: Because carrots are rich in vitamin A, they can be used as a remedy for acne and blackheads on sensitive skin. Try this healthy vegetable for radiant skin.
7. Garlic: Garlic may be extremely pungent, but its ability to fade away dark spots is almost miraculous. Moreover, garlic protects the skin from free radicals and UV rays. Garlic is the best home remedy for providing you with clear skin.
Note: Initially, try a patch test to check whether these vegetables are suitable for your skin type.
- nutritionIndian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- wellnessDon’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- wellnessWhat Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- wellnessBest Superfoods For Men And Women Over 40
- diabetesIs Consumption Of Raw Food Diet Beneficial In Diabetes?
- wellness10 Healthy Ways To Eat More Vegetables EveryDay
- prenatal11 Healthy Calcium-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- wellness51 Fibre-Rich Foods Which May Help Lose Weight Easily
- wellness11 Must-Have Healthy Vegetables During The Monsoon
- nutrition44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- nutrition60 Healthiest Foods You Should Eat Every Day
- wellness10 High Fibre Vegetables To Lose Weight Easily