- 3 hrs ago Managing Diabetes To Reducing Weight, Some Amazing Health Benefits Of Jicama
- 3 hrs ago Yuru Kabgyat Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- 5 hrs ago What Is Alagille Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 5 hrs ago 5 Things To Keep In Mind While Designing Your Kids' Bedroom
- Sports Champions League Winners List: Full List of UCL Winners & Runners Up Season Wise
- Education BSEB Class 12 Result 2022 Released For Compartment, Special Exam At results.biharboardonline.com
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12: Shivangi Joshi, Pratik Sehajpal, Sriti Jha & Other Contestant’s First Look Gets Leaked
- Automobiles State-Wise Percentage Of Car/Bike Ownership In India
- News Yasin Malik sentenced to life imprisonment in terror funding case
- Travel Adventurous Road Trips During Monsoon In India 2022
- Technology Oppo Reno 8 Pro Indian Variant Details Out; Coming Next Month Alongside Reno 8
- Finance Emkay Global Recommends Buying This Fashion & Retail Stock For Over 40% Returns
Different hair types require different levels of care. For example, if you have oily hair, you just can't use a shampoo meant for dry hair. Similarly, you need to choose a hair oil according to your hair type.
Oiling your hair is beneficial for all hair types, even oily hair types. Sometimes, the oils from your scalp tend not to reach all the parts of your hair, and these oils play a huge part in keeping the hair strong and shiny and preventing problems like breakage and hair fall.
Oiling your hair in summer is essential as it helps create a shield to protect your hair from sun damage. Here are five of the best hair oils for men, especially during summer.
Best Hair Oils For Men In Summer
1. Almond oil for balding
Those suffering from extreme hair loss will benefit from the almond oil. Your hair can grow up to 4 inches in just three months if you regularly use this oil. Besides being rich in Vitamin E, almond oil is used in aromatherapy for hair because it also acts as a cleansing agent for the hair. This eliminates dust particles and pollutants in one wash. For lustrous hair, apply it four times a week.
2. Coconut oil for all hair types
Coconut oil is not a new choice on the list. It has already been widely used in India and is suitable for all hair types. It is a multi-purpose oil that boosts hair growth, helps you get rid of dandruff, fights dry scalp, provides nutrition and gives a shiny sheen to the hair.
3. Olive oil for sensitive hair
For sensitive hair, it works as a great conditioner. Olive oil will very rarely cause an allergic reaction, so it is considered suitable for sensitive hair. In addition, it is ideal for moisturizing your scalp since it contains anti-inflammatory properties and is lightweight.
4. Jojoba oil for dry and damaged hair
It is a non-sticky, and non-greasy oil with the same molecular structure as that of your scalp's natural oil called sebum. Also, jojoba oil is odourless and has antibacterial properties - promoting a healthy scalp and hair growth.
5. Avocado oil for flaky, brittle and damaged hair
Avocado oil is a source of many nutrients, including vitamins A, B, D, E, iron, amino acids, and folic acid, promoting hair growth. The oil adds moisture to dry, flaky, and damaged hair and can be used in the summer because of its repairing abilities. Additionally, avocado oil protects against UV rays and conditions and strengthens hair
- hair care5 Hair Care Habits You Need To Stop This Summer And What To Do Instead
- wellnessHeat Wave In India: Can Summer Heat Negatively Impact Mental Health?
- gardeningRoses, Bougainvillea, Hibiscus - 5 Best Flowering Plants For Summer Home Décor
- recipesMango Dessert Recipe For Ramadan: How To Prepare Mango Panna Cotta
- skin careNatural Skincare For Summer: 7 Home Remedies To Get Healthy-Glowing Skin
- wellness13 Expert Tips For Beating The Heat Wave (Without An AC); How To Make DIY AC
- gardening7 Humidity Absorbing Indoor Plants To Beat the Summer Heat
- wellnessBenefits Of Drinking Khus Sharbat In Summers: How To Make It?
- nutritionDo Mango Peels Have Health Benefits?
- improvement6 Ways to Make Your Apartment Feel Airy During Summers
- recipesBest Soup For Summer: How To Prepare Sweet And Savory Watermelon Gazpacho
- kidsHealthy Summer Foods For Kids, To Keep 'Em Healthy And Hydrated (Over 4 Years Old)