- 3 hrs ago What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- 3 hrs ago Viral News: Huband Lets Wife Leave With His Lover In Exchange of 71 Sheep
- 4 hrs ago Important Traits Required For A Strong Professional Relationship
- 4 hrs ago Punjab Government Brings 4,500 Journalists Under Health Insurance Scheme
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Posts Baby Picture & Wins Hearts; Ranveer Singh Has The Best Comment For It!
- Sports PKL 2019: UP Yoddha notch comfortable win over league leaders Jaipur Pink Panthers
- News RSS slams critics for 'politicising' Bhagwat's remark clarifies outfit's stand
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Are you struggling with those unruly dark patches on your skin and do not know what to do? Well, with a bit of make-up products like primer, concealer, and a foundation, things can get better and your problem can be solved without people even noticing it. But, is that a permanent solution. Of course not! Besides, using too much make-up on a regular basis can also harm your skin without you even realising it. So, what can you do in that case?
Well, the answer is pretty simple. Ditch the make-up and switch to home remedies for clearing out unruly patches on your skin and get rid of uneven skin tone in the best natural way possible. Moreover, home remedies are the best as they are completely safe and natural to use and are cost-effective too - so they do not burn a hole in your pocket.
Speaking of home remedies, have you ever tried using neem leaves for skin care and for getting rid of uneven skin tone? If you haven't, it is time you give it a try and see the wonderful results it delivers. But before we begin with the recipe of making a neem enriched face pack for uneven skin tone, we must know what other amazing benefits neem leaves offer and why it deserves a spot in your skin care regime.
Why Are Neem Leaves Beneficial For Skin Care?
Known as one of the miracle herbs that not only offers a number of health benefits but also skin and hair care benefits, neem leaves are a preferred choice of most women. Listed below are some of the amazing benefits that neem leaves offer:
- It treats pigmentation and helps you to get rid of uneven skin tone.
- It treats acne, acne scars, and pimples
- It controls excess oil production in your skin
- It moisturisers and deeply nourishes your skin, making it soft, supple, healthy, and glowing.
- It exfoliates your skin and removes dead skin cells
- It gives you clear skin
- It treats skin infections due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
- It works as an anti-ageing agent
- 4-5 dried neem leaves
- 4-5 dried tulsi leaves
- 1 tsp multani mitti
- 3 tbsp rosewater
- 1 tbsp honey
- Grind some neem leaves until they turn into powdered form. Set it aside.
- Next, grind some dried tulsi leaves to turn them into powdered form too and set aside.
- Take a bowl and add some multani mittit to it.
- Next, add some honey and rosewater to the multani mitti and mix all the ingredients well until you get a semi-thick creamy paste.
- Now, add the tulsi and neem powder to the paste and mix well.
- Add little water if necessary. Remember that the paste should be creamy and semi-thick so add water in proportion. Do not add water if not required.
- Let the pack rest for a few minutes before you apply it on your face and neck.
- Start applying the pack using a brush. Apply the pack to your face and neck and avoid eyes, ears, and mouth.
- Let the pack stay for a few minutes before you wash it off with cold water
- Repeat this pack twice a week to get rid of uneven skin tone.