TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
We all use face wash every day for cleansing our face. Usually, women go for store-bought products and face washes when it comes to cleansing their face. But did you know that these products might sometimes contain some ingredients that can be harmful to your skin? It is, therefore, essential to check the contents of any product that you are buying.
While you can do that each time you enter a beauty store to buy a new product, you can even make one at home using some very basic ingredients that are readily available in your kitchen. You can make homemade moisturises, cleansers, toners, face scrubs, face masks, and even face washes.
Speaking of natural ingredients, have you ever tried using tamarind for your face? You might be surprised to know that tamarind has a number of beauty benefits attached to it and is a great skin exfoliator. You can make a homemade face wash by merely using tamarind and some other basic ingredients.
Listed below are some of the amazing benefits of tamarind for your skin and face and the recipe to include it in your skin care routine.
Why Is Tamarind Beneficial For Your Face?
Rich in AHA, tamarind helps in removing dead skin cells from your skin, thus rejuvenating it. It deeply nourishes and moisturises your skin, making it soft and supple. Moreover, tamarind improves your skin tone and even helps to lighten your skin tone. It is a natural exfoliating agent and is effective in treating cellulite.
Besides, tamarind has great skin toning properties and is, therefore, one of the choicest options when it comes to a homemade toner. It works as an anti-ageing agent and slows down the process of ageing. It treats fine lines and wrinkles. It removes dark spots and dark circles. It is also used to treat dark rings around the neck. Moreover, tamarind is also effective in treating acne, pimples, and blemishes. It cures skin pigmentation.
You can simply include tamarind in your beauty regime by making a tamarind-enriched face wash at home.
How To Make Tamarind Face Wash At Home?
- 2 tbsp tamarind pulp
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tsp rose water
- 1 vitamin E capsule/½ tbsp vitamin E powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp jojoba oil
How to do
- In a bowl, take the tamarind pulp and yoghurt and blend both the ingredients well
- Now, add some rose water to it.
- Crack open one vitamin E capsule and add its ingredients to the mixture or simply add some vitamin E powder to the mixture
- Next, add some honey. While you add all the ingredients one by one, make sure that you keep stirring and mixing them properly.
- Lastly, add the jojoba oil to the mixture and blend everything well.
- Pour the mixture into a face wash container. While washing your face with it, take some amount of the mixture on your hands and massage your face with it using your fingertips. Massage for about 2 minutes before you wash it off.
- Repeat this every day for desired results.