- 1 hr ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Sports Warner and Smith are ready to face fire in England: Langer
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Everyone has different skin type. Some have dry skin while some have oily skin and some even have sensitive skin. Therefore the products that everyone use differs according to the needs of their skin. While there are some store-bought products that might harm your skin, natural and homemade products can actually help your skin and make it healthy.
Speaking of homemade products for skin care, have you ever tried using apples for your skin? Loaded with Vitamin C and powerful and essential nutrients, apples are a great choice if you want healthy skin. They help to build collagen in your skin and also assist your skin in producing melanin - the essential pigment that is responsible for the colour of your skin.
Moreover, apples are known to hydrate and nourish your skin along with lightening your skin tone. Apples are also known to posses anti-ageing properties that slow down the signs of ageing by diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. They also protect your skin from possible sun damage and provide relief from sun tan and sunburn, thanks to its cooling properties. Besides, apples are effective in treating acne, pimples, dark spots, and blemishes.
Apples are a great toner for your skin and are recommended for all skin types. They help to tighten your skin and also balance, restore, and maintain the pH levels of your skin. They are also great for excess oil-control. Additionally, apples are also considered to be an effective remedy for puffy eyes and are known to eliminate dark circles with regular usage.
You can use apples for skin care in the form of a toner, a scrub, a face mask or even as a face wash. Want to know how to make your very own apple face wash at home? Here's a quick, easy-to-to recipe for you:
How To Make Apple Face Wash At Home?
- 1 apple
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rosewater
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp jojoba oil
How to do
- Cut the apple into small pieces and grind it slightly until it turns into a pulp. Set it aside.
- Take a small bowl and add honey to it
- Next, add some freshly extracted aloe vera gel to the honey and mix both the ingredients well
- Add some rosewater to it and mix well
- Lastly, add some jojoba oil to the mixture and blend all the ingredients well
- Now take the apply pulp and add it to the mixture and blend all the ingredients until they make a consistent mixture
- Transfer the mixture to a spray bottle and store it a cool and dry place for future use.
- Wash your face with some plain water and then take generous amount of apple face wash on your hands and massage your face with it using your fingertips.
- Massage for about a minute and wash it off.
- Rinse your face with cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.