- Sports IPL 2020: Know salary of Rohit Sharma and other Mumbai Indians players, purse remaining, costliest buy
- News 'Goli Maaro Saalon Ko’: Union minister Anurag Thakur stokes controversy
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
All types of facial hair are a hassle to all of us women, isn't it? But that's alright. Most women do have facial hair. But when you start to get hair on your chin, it can be rather troublesome. If you want to know how to remove chin hair permanently, continue reading.
Chin hair can make you look and feel like you're cropping up a beard. Now, which woman would want to feel that? Thankfully, there are some things you can do when you suddenly start to get hair on your chin.
These are all the things that you can do by yourself at home, which we call home remedies for chin hair. After all, we don't want to be rushing to the parlor for something as tiny and trivial as this, isn't it? This list would be a combination of a few tried-and-tested home remedies and tips for the removal of chin hair.
We hope to make your life a little bit easier by helping you get rid of those pesky little hair strands on your chin. Sometimes, these could be a sign of hormonal imbalances or disorders like PCOD, so be sure to get yourself checked as well.
So, here's what to do if you suddenly get hair on your chin and how to remove chin hair permanently!
1. Try The Trust-worthy Tweezers:
All girls should own a pair of trusty tweezers. If there isn't too much hair, all you have to do is pluck them out. This is the easiest and fastest way to get rid of chin hair.
2. Waxing Can Do The Trick:
You could try waxing your chin for a quick and long-lasting fix to chin hair. This would even work if you have a lot of hair on your chin and it is thick.
3. Bleach That Area:
You could buy a home bleaching kit and bleach the hair to a colour that matches your skin tone. This is done by many women.
4. Sugaring Is What Works:
This is a great home remedy to remove chin hair permanently. Boil a mix of sugar and lemon to make your very own wax at home. This is great even for women with sensitive skin.
5. Use Papaya Regularly:
Papaya contains enzymes that naturally break down the hair follicles, so while this home remedy for chin hair may be slow, it is definitely effective in the long run.
6. Atta Works Like Magic Too:
This is an age-old remedy for all types of facial hair and to remove it at home. Rub some atta on your skin, opposite to the direction of hair growth. This will slowly help get rid of the hair and prevent further hair growth.