- 1 min ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 1 hr ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 1 hr ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 7 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Movies Aishwarya Lekshmi Is Kochi Times Most Desirable Woman Of 2019
- Sports I-League: Preview: Chennai, Aizawl face-off in a bid to move up the league table
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
If you spot bumps on the face while looking at the mirror, you try to pop it as soon as possible, right? However, according to skin experts and beauticians, when it comes to the different types of acne on the skin, it is always good to keep your hands aside.
Popping the zits or acne lead to breakouts on the skin and make it more susceptible to infections. It could lead to marks and spots to remain on the skin permanently, which may be stubborn to be treated, not to mention unsightly.
Also Read: Here's how you can remove darkness around mouth, nose and chin
To prevent scarring and damage on the skin, here we would like to speak about the different types of acne bumps you should never try to pop.
1. Cold Sores
Cold sore is one among the common bumps that you can see on your face. Picking your cold sore can easily lead to the formation of another sore on the face. Cold sores generally are blisters filled with fluid, which contain viruses that can easily spread to different areas on the face. In order to heal cold sores, you should prevent touching them often, as small sores can heal with time.
Blackheads are other common forms of acne bumps found on the face, which occur generally due to an accumulation of dead skin cells on the face. Blackheads generally look like small lumps on the skin, which is a result of an accumulation of dead cells on the face. When the pores are clogged, they react with the oxygen in the air, thus resulting in an appearance of blackheads on the face. Steaming is the best way to get rid of blackheads.
Most of them are often confused with blackheads and whiteheads. To be clear, whiteheads would be something like a red pimple on the face with a white head generally due to a fluid accumulated there. Whiteheads are clogged pores which are not inflamed after reacting with the oxygen. The pores are clogged below the surface of the skin, which creates a little bump on the skin. Exfoliating your skin with a gentle cleanser or taking steam can help to treat the whiteheads easily.
4. Cystic Acne
Cystic acne is an acne which happens deep inside the skin that leads to the formation of red and painful acne. You should avoid popping a cystic acne, as it may be very painful during this process. Popping the cystic acne can leave you with a dark acne scar and a blood spot, which would become impossible to cover even after using makeup. Cystic acne can be treated by following simple home remedies like application of honey, baking soda paste, etc.
5. Ingrown Hair
You should never try to pick an ingrown hair using your fingers or tweezers, as it can lead to an appearance of acne or infections on the face. Instead of picking facial hair, you should try using natural remedies to get rid of it. Ingredients such as egg white, lemon, baking soda, etc., can help to get rid of the ingrown hair. You can also exfoliate your skin to get rid of the unwanted ingrown hair.
6. Keratosis Pilaris
Keratosis pilaris is particularly known as chicken skin because it contains tiny bumps which appear like chicken pox. This formation of bumps is due to a build-up of keratin on the skin, which blocks the opening of the hair follicle. You should avoid tweezing these small acnes, as it may lead to scars and spots to be formed on the face.