- 2 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 3 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 3 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Kerala Blasters FC 2-2 Jamshedpur FC: Messi's brilliance salvages the day for Kerala
- News US house panel approves charges against Donald Trump, sets up impeachment vote
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Of late, we have been getting a lot of queries about how to get rid of pimples. It is such a common problem and yet there doesn't seem to be any good answer. This is actually the one problem that is faced by maximum people.
But do any of the common cures for pimples actually work? Well, some of them do, and some only give you a false illusion that they are working. Here, we will be listing down some quick-fixes for pimples that really work because they are all tried and tested.
Pimples often lead to black spots, so we will tell you how to make sure your pimple goes away without leaving any black spot. Some of these are very general tips, while some are fixes you can do to get rid of the pimples for good.
Here's how you can actually get rid of pimples. Have a look.
1. Aloe Vera Gel:
Pimples tend to get inflamed and hurt a lot, which may tempt you to itch and scratch at them. We have found aloe vera gel to really help with the pain and ease the need to scratch at it.
2. Diet Control:
You will need to figure out your diet really carefully, even monitor it. Some foods tend to cause breakouts in people, so try to find out what causes your skin to breakout.
Another thing that helps with inflamed pimples is ice. Rub some ice on the area to help soothe it. This even helps the pimple go down.
4. Salicylic Acid:
One ingredient found in creams and face washes that helps dry out pimples is salicylic acid. Be sure to use it in limited quantity. Too much of it could make your skin turn too dry and then cause the breakout to get worse.
Yes, we know you have probably heard of this fix a million times. But this is one thing that gives you a quick and reliable fix to pimples. Apply some white toothpaste on the pimple at night and go to sleep. Wake up to see your pimple almost gone the next morning.
Drink lots of water on a regular basis to help your body flush out the toxins easily. Make it a point to drink at least 1 litre of water every day.
7. Tone After Washing:
It is really important to use a toner on your face after you wash your face. The remnants of face wash on your face can often lead to breakouts. Toners also bring the pH level of the face back to normal. If you use a toner, you will see that your pimples and breakouts reduce to a great extent.