- 1 hr ago Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- 1 hr ago Happy 74th Independence Day 2020: Ways To Celebrate This Day During This Pandemic
- 2 hrs ago 15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold
- 3 hrs ago 5 Effective Remedies For Acne On Nose
- Technology OnePlus Nord Next Sale Date Announced; To Be Available Via Amazon Next Week
- News ‘Nation is indebted to corona warriors’: President Kovind on I-Day eve
- Movies Asha Negi Dons A Completely New Avatar For Abhay 2!
- Sports WWE SummerSlam 2020: A glimpse at 10 glorious moments from the decade
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Finance Form 26AS: Hotel Bills, Medical Insurance Premium Over Rs. 20000 Etc To Show In Your ITR
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Dehydration of your skin can lead to various unsightly breakouts and leave your skin feeling rough. This type of skin condition can occur because of internal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyle choices or external factors.
It goes without saying that dealing with this type of skin-related issue can be quite challenging.
Even slathering commercial water-boosting skin care products can make no difference to the appearance as well as the health of your skin.
That is why, it is always better to treat the problem from its roots. And, the best way to do that would be by boosting your skin's hydration level.
While there are many ways, we'd recommend you to try out natural ingredients for getting rid of dehydrated skin.
Today, at Boldsky, we've rounded up some of the natural remedies that can work wonders on this troublesome skin condition and help you get soft and supple skin.
Read on to explore about these tried-and-tested natural remedies to give your skin a major hydration boost.
1. Olive Oil
Olive oil can treat dehydrated skin like no store-bought skin care item can. This nourishing oil can give your skin a major hydration boost and prevent it from becoming dry and rough.
To Use: Just dab a little bit of olive oil on your skin and gently massage for 5 minutes to stimulate blood circulation. Try this natural remedy 3-4 times in a week to ensure your skin stays well hydrated at all times.
Oatmeal can solve your skin's hydration problem in no time. Replete with proteins, this natural remedy can make dehydrated skin a thing of the past.
To Use: Take a teaspoon of cooked oatmeal and slather it all over your slightly wet skin. Thoroughly massage for a few minutes prior to rinsing your skin with lukewarm water.
Avocado is another potent remedy that can provide your skin with the much-needed hydration.
To Use: Mash a ripe avocado and smear the paste-like material all over your skin. Allow it to settle in your skin's surface for about 10 minutes prior to washing it off with tepid water.
4. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is one more remarkable remedy that can come to your skin's rescue when dealing with this annoying skin condition. It acts as a natural moisturizer and penetrates into your skin's surface.
To Use: Melt a chunk of cocoa butter. Dip a cotton ball in it and rub it all over your skin. After keeping the remedy on your skin for about 10 minutes, use cold water to wash your skin.
Honey too can naturally boost hydration levels of your skin. This traditional remedy is packed with various compounds that can get under your skin and soften it as well, thereby making your skin feel hydrated.
To Use: Smear a little bit of organic honey on your skin and leave it there for at least 10 minutes before washing it off with tepid water.
Cucumber contains a high content of water and skin-benefiting antioxidants that can work wonders on dehydrated skin.
To Use: Mash a few pieces of cucumber and slather the resulting paste all over your skin. Allow it to stay there for about 10 minutes prior to washing your face with cold water.
7. Rose Water
Used for treating a myriad of skin problems, this natural remedy can be easily utilized for boosting the skin's hydration level. Also, it tends to have a soothing and calming effect that can benefit your skin's texture.
To Use: Before going to bed, apply rose water on your skin and wash it off in the morning. Try this method on a daily basis to ensure your skin stays healthy.
The last remedy on this list is yogurt. This natural ingredient can also provide hydration to your skin and prevent it from getting dry or flaky.
To Use: Rub a little bit of fresh yogurt onto your skin and after a few minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.