- 23 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 44 min ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 54 min ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 1 hr ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Allu Aravind On Offering Mammootty A Negative Role: He Said 'Can You Ask The Same To Chiranjeevi?'
- News He has performed his duty: Cyberabad CP V C Sajjanar's brother
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Kohli's band look to pick up an early lead
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Dark neck is a common problem among today's men and women. Dark neck is a kind of skin pigmentation that happens due to extra sweat, constant friction with clothes or exposure to the sun and rain.
There is no doubt that dark neck is embarrassing.
In case one day you decide to go for a halter-neck dress for women or men want to go for a Chinese collar shirt - the dark neck becomes the barrier. We're sure no one would want that.
Hence, this is our attempt to let you know of the best home remedies for dark neck. Do have a look at these single-ingredient home remedies for dark neck, which applies to both men and women, and bid adieu to the problem for good. Go ahead, take a look.
Aloe Vera Gel
You can apply aloe vera gel directly on the dark neck area. However, application of aloe vera gel alone won't help. You have to use your fingers to massage the aloe vera gel on your neck. In case you feel you cannot reach at the back, you can take someone else's help.
There are various ways of applying cucumber on the pigmented skin. Going simple, blend the cucumber in the grinder, strain and get its juice. Using cotton pads, apply the cucumber juice on the dark neck area and leave it to dry. The best part of cucumber juice is, it can be preserved in the fridge for future use. Alternatively, some use cucumber puree to treat skin pigmentation problem. You can without any worry try the cucumber remedy for dark neck because it has no side effect and you can discontinue it if you are unsatisfied with the results.
Lemon juice also cures dark skin problems and hence you can count on the same as a single-ingredient home remedy for dark neck. Squeeze two lemons and use a cotton pad to apply the juice on the dark neck. Let the lemon juice dry on the dark neck area naturally. Fan drying the lemon juice might not show any result. When going for the lemon juice remedy, add some honey to it, though it is purely optional.
Almond Oil Or Coconut Oil
The two oils work great to treat dark neck. We do not mean you have to use the oils simultaneously. Use either of the oils - almond or coconut - and massage it on your dark neck area. Massaging the oil is definitely relaxing and cures the pigmentation problem. The oil remedy for dark neck works slow and you need to patiently continue applying it. Oils can be applied on the dark skin up to three times in a day. After applying the oil, let the area be free and not get in touch with clothes.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar works on pigmented skin. Do not apply the apple cider vinegar directly on the skin. Just mix an equal ratio of apple cider vinegar with water and then with a cotton pad, apply this on the dark neck area. This apple cider vinegar remedy can be applied on the dark neck are up to three times in a day. In case the apple cider vinegar leaves you with any irritation on the skin, then do discontinue using it immediately.
Coming to the baking soda remedy, it works like a scrub for dark neck. You have to add water to the baking soda, make a paste out of it and then apply it on the area. Do not expect this baking soda paste to dry immediately. In fact, massage the baking soda scrub for ten minutes and then wash it off. Do this once every day before taking a bath and in seven days, you will see a difference.